Door strikers = best $100 I've spent on this truck

Stokt

Reaction score
I put them on mine and it definitely makes a difference. Well worth the $100 IMO.

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Did them on my 01 and they definitely make a difference. Just be careful removing the old ones. Used a 3/8th snapon impact and drivers door went fine. Passenger side the clip that holds the nut broke from the impact and I almost lost it down inside the cab. Would recommend doing them by hand.

03_PSD

Reaction score
Sounds interesting, I might have to give this a try. I've done the door seal mod and it's really helped, but I still get the occasional door rattle over larger bumps or pot holes.

MorganM

Reaction score
This is claimed as working better than the door seal mod, but doing both makes the doors difficult to close.

ckrueg

Reaction score
I moved the strikers in on my truck. When doing it I found that the holes for the striker on th passenger side is about 1/8 inches further out than the driver which was the cause if my passenger door sounding less solid. To help I put a rubber stopper in the door jamb to give it a little more pressure. I plan to buy some new strikers at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I moved the strikers in on my truck. When doing it I found that the holes for the striker on th passenger side is about 1/8 inches further out than the driver which was the cause if my passenger door sounding less solid. To help I put a rubber stopper in the door jamb to give it a little more pressure. I plan to buy some new strikers at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
that is exactly how my passenger door is.. it is out far enough that I constantly think it isn't shut all the way... I really need to do this to mine..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
I keep forgetting to grab some when I'm at ford. I really want to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MorganM

Reaction score
I keep forgetting to grab some when I'm at ford. I really want to do this.

Order from Sunrise, free shipping- looking forward to your feedback.

I'm still kinda shocked it made such a difference. Sounds crazy but I feel like the cab is noticeably more rigid.

Jomax

Reaction score
Order from Sunrise, free shipping- looking forward to your feedback.

I'm still kinda shocked it made such a difference. Sounds crazy but I feel like the cab is noticeably more rigid.

Making the order now!

Latest posts

Members online