DPC 2012

AllanB

Reaction score
I traced back to 2005's DPC Dyno winner with 692hp. Would be interesting to know how much hp the Dyno winner put down the fist year of DPC, compared to what it has gotten to today. In a short seven years, they have gone from the winner with 692hp, to the first person on the rollers laying down 1470hp. People doing a head gasket job during the competition, and other competitors changing God knows what during the competition. This has gotten insane. I love it!!! Good luck Arron and Eric.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Guys can we try to minimize the comments or start a discussion thread? I would like to open this one up to see updates from Erik and other guys at DPC and not have to weed through 90% of the posts being "good luck"

Mdub707

Reaction score
I traced back to 2005's DPC Dyno winner with 692hp. Would be interesting to know how much hp the Dyno winner put down the fist year of DPC, compared to what it has gotten to today. In a short seven years, they have gone from the winner with 692hp, to the first person on the rollers laying down 1470hp. People doing a head gasket job during the competition, and other competitors changing God knows what during the competition. This has gotten insane. I love it!!! Good luck Arron and Eric.

I can remember reading about one of the earlier one's, where a harley edition 6.0 got in, pretty sure he was running a Banks or a Bullydog tuner, NO other mods, and the factory 20" wheels. Laughable by today's standards.

692 for the winner vs 1470 today... amazing.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Saw Chase's 1195/2413 on FB.

Looks like Weatherby is only doing the one run, team called it with potential engine issues? I'm guessing maybe this was the possible blown headgasket?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online