DPC BS thread

Reaction score
I agree Eric. Lavons motor is insane, and his manifold/head can flow some serious air. I saw the cfm they claimed in compd. Its hard to believe .2 liters and stock ported heads are making his truck have 300 hp over ours, with a single .91 shot, with the turbos that are on it.

Well, head flow and years of being ahead on a proven platform have a lot to do with it.

I'm very interested in the Wagler heads and what they may be able to do,

From what Jared told me they gained 20% over stock in flow. And they are his factory heads ported by wagler, not new heads. By my math that is about 220cfm or so based off what factory ones flow. Idk, decent, but nothing earth shattering.

but like stated before, and like some know from experience, you can only port so much before you go through the casting.

But hey, if it's legit, then awesome! It's a huge page turner for us because he found something that is working.

I hope Jared can put down decent enough numbers to keep him in the game. He will not be the highest hp truck. But it will be respectable. You don't have to win an event, but you do have to consistently be at the top of all of them. Takes more than just hp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordboy11

Reaction score
Morgan we have a tough time spooling on the line but with a tadd on nitrous she spooled up in seconds. We'll see how the trailer tow goes. But I know jess isnt worried about spooling.

Reaction score
Morgan we have a tough time spooling on the line but with a tadd on nitrous she spooled up in seconds. We'll see how the trailer tow goes. But I know jess isnt worried about spooling.

I'm not saying it can't be done. Just not the ideal setup. Based on what we've seen before dpc is best ran with ball bearing or vgt hp turbos. I wish you guys luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Ah. Oh well.. Moar nitrous!

Jesse's truck looked like it wanted to spool, I'm sure with a small jet both trucks will be fine.

Hoping for cool ambient temps! Lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online