Dual HPOP.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Thank you... got a kid that went from not knowing how to install a EGT gauge to being a vendor in less then 3 years, and one of the biggest Term nutswingers on the forums taking pot shots again...

BOOM2.gif

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I dont understand why people cant get that thru there thick heads... I dont know if its just a really good almond salesmans constant cheer leading or old tuning ideas...

There is no reason to have 3.5ms of pw at 1300rpm's...

Thank you... got a kid that went from not knowing how to install a EGT gauge to being a vendor in less then 3 years, and one of the biggest Term nutswingers on the forums taking pot shots again...
I appreciate your concern joe and i love that you have enough respect to continually talk about it, i love compliments!
But i make a living just as you do, so i would appreciate a phone call if you would like to chit chat or talk pumps.

I just said the srp1.1 and t1000 are great singles, but nothing can touch a dual setup at low rpm. Argue that point all you want, but i dont believe there is much of an arguement.

Thanks!

MRT1

Reaction score
I appreciate your concern joe and i love that you have enough respect to continually talk about it, i love compliments!
But i make a living just as you do, so i would appreciate a phone call if you would like to chit chat or talk pumps.

I just said the srp1.1 and t1000 are great singles, but nothing can touch a dual setup at low rpm. Argue that point all you want, but i dont believe there is much of an arguement.

Thanks!

Why don't you ask Joe if he knows the difference between an EBPV electrical plug and an IPR electrical plug. He could most likely explain why a Powerstroke diesel engine will not run well when they are reversed regardless of how many times you swap injectors.

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Why don't you ask Joe if he knows the difference between an EBPV electrical plug and an IPR electrical plug. He could most likely explain why a Powerstroke diesel engine will not run well when they are reversed regardless of how many times you swap injectors.

I know the story, no need to bring it up. Everyone makes mistakes!

CSIPSD

Reaction score

I know the story, no need to bring it up. Everyone makes mistakes!

Class and humility.....something all of us could use from time to time!

The difference between you and me John, is I have no issues taking the fall for something. I don't hide behind different user names... I don't leark and then pop in for a smart ass comment and then disappear for a few more months...

FYI, I had a group of friends install the motor when I was at work one week. See I have friends that care enough to come over and help me out...

I did not reinstall the harness that week, so when we ran into issues it took some digging to find it.

FYI... The IPR and the EBPV plug are the same connector, and when you no longer have a EBPV and that plug just sits in the valley anyone could make the same mistake. Only difference is the wire color...

But sense you also forget I had a bad injector (which caused most of the 2 week delay) I'll remind you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxe6wC9JHVQ

Now go back to the hole you climbed out of...

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Dual pumps is the only way to go. It is honestly impossible to get the flow out of any single on the market, no matter how great it is advertised to be.
The SRP1.1 might be a fantastic pump, but it is still a single and you cant forget that.
The T1000 is also another option for a single pump, but again its a single.

Let me know if you need any help purchasing a pump or have any questions!

Guess the reason your saying this is either a lack of knowledge or a agenda..

Its been proven by Bean..unless your calling him a lyer? Has been tested with 300/200% 647HP 2980 psi @35%

And if your asking your tuner to pull tuning to use your 17* pump you need a better pump not tuning adjustments..Hybrids will benefit from a 17* pump upgrade..

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
It's not about peak power its about drivability on the street day in and day out. Yea a 80mm single will make big power but it's a whore to drive everyday.. Yea a single 1.1 will make big power but will a dual pump or stage2 stealth for that matter put up the same numbers maybe a couple more? Maybe. Will you have better low end and throttle response for driving around town? Hell yeah.

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
well, I don't know much about dual pumps, but I CAN tell you this about the SRP 1.1 ..

I took a SRP 1 off, and installed a new SRP 1.1 and the difference was substantial....if I had any "Better Low End and Throttle Response," I wouldn't have any rear tires, and with the 92 gallon tank in the bed, it weighs in at over 8600 lbs.....

fellers, I honestly think that this new pump is going to change what everybody has been thinking about single pumps.....

just sayin'...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
well, I don't know much about dual pumps, but I CAN tell you this about the SRP 1.1 ..

I took a SRP 1 off, and installed a new SRP 1.1 and the difference was substantial....if I had any "Better Low End and Throttle Response," I wouldn't have any rear tires, and with the 92 gallon tank in the bed, it weighs in at over 8600 lbs.....

fellers, I honestly think that this new pump is going to change what everybody has been thinking about single pumps.....

just sayin'...

Not if your of a certain band camp...

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
yep, well, I'm trying to be impartial here, if this pump hadn't impressed the hell outta me, thats what I would be sayin....I'm 64 years old and don't give two hoots in Hell who has what parts, I'm ONLY interested in RESULTS.

this pump, if anything, is better than advertised, and boys, in this day and age, that's almost un-heard of......

Last edited:

Powersmokin32

Reaction score
It's not about peak power its about drivability on the street day in and day out. Yea a 80mm single will make big power but it's a whore to drive everyday.. Yea a single 1.1 will make big power but will a dual pump or stage2 stealth for that matter put up the same numbers maybe a couple more? Maybe. Will you have better low end and throttle response for driving around town? Hell yeah.

Drivability is my may concern on building my setup. And I have done plenty of research on both single and dual pumps. I am currently running a modified stock pump. But whenever I go to 250/200s, I want to have the low end drivability. This is why I asked what types of dual setups yall are running and how they perform. So at the moment a modified pump is what I am working with. But I will be running a dual setup. I just am trying to decide on which setup. And whats making things tough is I already have two pumps. But then again Terminator only runs one IPR rather than two. So just many questions still needing answered.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Guess the reason your saying this is either a lack of knowledge or a agenda..

Its been proven by Bean..unless your calling him a lyer? Has been tested with 300/200% 647HP 2980 psi @35%

And if your asking your tuner to pull tuning to use your 17* pump you need a better pump not tuning adjustments..Hybrids will benefit from a 17* pump upgrade..

I respect the hell out of you Cary and your knowledge, and I surely wouldnt call Ryan Bean a liar, that guy has forgot more than I know. But don't you think talking WOT numbers are a little different than talking numbers at say 2000rpm or 1500rpm even, when the single pump is turning slowly.
I agree singles can keep up with certain injectors at WOT, but where the dual pumps comes in is before you reach that point.

Maybe I am wrong, but this is just what I found with my own truck, lots of different tuners/injector combos.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.