dyno today at rudy's track day

Sniper32

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what has been said if you want a true representation of your power hit a 1/4 mi. But with all due respect, there seems to be something up with your times...My truck with the below mods on 37s has run 9.0-9.1 1/8s and most if not all my 60fts have been between 1.85-1.90.
does it seem to fall on its face on the top end or anything? I mean even without boosting you should definitely get high wheel speed than i do

oconnors17

Reaction score
Well i think your trucks right where it should be for what's in it. You have to spend big money to put up big number or low ets.

sleeps

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what has been said if you want a true representation of your power hit a 1/4 mi. But with all due respect, there seems to be something up with your times...My truck with the below mods on 37s has run 9.0-9.1 1/8s and most if not all my 60fts have been between 1.85-1.90.
does it seem to fall on its face on the top end or anything? I mean even without boosting you should definitely get high wheel speed than i do

power doesnt fall off, it just seems to level off early. i was wondering if anyone had any idea what would cause that so i could check it out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.