E99 7.3 Running like chit

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I plan on looking at it again tomorrow when I put in my new grill. I'll report back. It's running like a brand new truck though. So much more happy with the truck.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Trucks been running pretty good. Doesn't look like there's any oil in the valley. I've also rebuilt the oil cooler. Since rebuilding the oil cooler I've developed a coolant leak. I can see it dripping from the passenger side of the radiator. I've checked the hoses and can't see that it's leaking from any of them. I'm kind of thinking maybe I've developed a leak in my radiator. I just filled the resivor and with in 10 or 15 minutes it was damn near empty.

I'm guessing the only way to really find out if it's the radiator is to pull it out and inspect it? Any other suggestions?

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Also checked the oil and the level and viscosity looks great.

Latest posts

Members online