Electric fans

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That sucks about it not running, I figured by now the only thing holding it up was the radiator. Nothing comes easy it sees.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Got good news today radiator got fixed for 80 bucks

Wish me luck on getting it running this weekend

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Wishing you luck Dustin, those 150's make me worried. I know if you are running Eric's tunes it will be blocking out the sun. But hopefully your turbos will be using up all that fuel. Got my fingers crossed.

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
These same fans made 35,000 flawless miles on my 08 duramax with the procharger on it ran cooler then factory by 25 Deg and where installed with the same clips. Sold the truck and the truck just came back for a trans issue and still has the same fans on it 15,000 miles later. If you all know this truck when we owned it was hooked to a trailer 8 outta 10 times in all different kinds of elevations and climates.

This would be the first issue I have had with this fan setup and we use them on a lot of trucks.

Keep the finger pointing to a minimal please and thanks!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
These same fans made 35,000 flawless miles on my 08 duramax with the procharger on it ran cooler then factory by 25 Deg and where installed with the same clips. Sold the truck and the truck just came back for a trans issue and still has the same fans on it 15,000 miles later. If you all know this truck when we owned it was hooked to a trailer 8 outta 10 times in all different kinds of elevations and climates.

This would be the first issue I have had with this fan setup and we use them on a lot of trucks.

Keep the finger pointing to a minimal please and thanks!

If you feel like that's the quality way to put customers trucks together... fine its your buisness. These only lasted 4000 miles

And why would it run cooler than the factory thermostats are set? You saying with a stick fan you ran 225 degrees all the time?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.