elite 72mm atmo

3brorce

Reaction score
Im guessing you didnt get her on the dyno?? lol jk

Last edited:

6.4psd916

Reaction score
They do light quick. I'll get a video up tonight or tomorrow. There are a lot of fast cars here laying down some good rubber to help with the 60ft. Launched at 1700, 30psi in there fronts, 17 in the rears. Hooked and pulled.

webb06

Reaction score
They do light quick. I'll get a video up tonight or tomorrow. There are a lot of fast cars here laying down some good rubber to help with the 60ft. Launched at 1700, 30psi in there fronts, 17 in the rears. Hooked and pulled.

any idea what boost psi you were at? any front wheel hop?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I have been using rpm lately too, much easier dillehay taught me that couple years ago

Nice numbers man thats freaking awesome

Mpoage

Reaction score
so 1700 is magic rpm? thats interesting to know

It all depends on the truck, track conditions, tires, etc. We couldn't get my buddies regular cab with H&S tunes to launch at anything above 1500 rpm this past weekend at the track.

Mpoage

Reaction score
Here is my buddies truck this past weekend. It had been cold that morning and he couldn't drive around the water box cause they had to much water there. Sorry about my commentary but it was the last pass of the day and I didn't want him to mess it up. Lol

But this was 1500 rpm which is about 10lbs of boost and you can hear the tires chirping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYa4yOZQutI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Here is my buddies truck this past weekend. It had been cold that morning and he couldn't drive around the water box cause they had to much water there. Sorry about my commentary but it was the last pass of the day and I didn't want him to mess it up. Lol

But this was 1500 rpm which is about 10lbs of boost and you can hear the tires chirping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYa4yOZQutI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What tire pressures were you running? Plays a huge role.

Mpoage

Reaction score
That's your problem, way too much pressure.

Ya i tried letting more out but he thought it would hurt the tires. But next time we go I hope to have 420s on my stock 6.7 wheels and we're gonna throw them on his truck to see how fast we can get it.

Latest posts

Members online