elite tow-power compounds

lusklxix

Reaction score
I've been trying to find some info about what types of fuel mods if any are required to run these. Are they worth the extra money over just running the tow-power atmosphere? Should I also look into valvetrain upgrades? I have elite pushrods already.
Thanks -Kevin

WoodBoy

Reaction score
You dont have to do valve train upgrade even though it is a good upgrade. They do great on stock fuel. I would do a wastegate with them

redx

Reaction score
Been running tow powers on bone stock bottom end for 6 months and running great with them, clears up all the smoke nicely, but not running their full potential.

tensixniner

Reaction score
Been running tow powers on bone stock bottom end for 6 months and running great with them, clears up all the smoke nicely, but not running their full potential.

Are you running a waste gate? Which one?
What tune do you normally drive on?

lusklxix

Reaction score
I'd like to have a reliable but strong daily driver. I usually run spartan's 300 tune for daily driving and would like to clear the smoke up some and get more power while doing so. I'm planning on putting an air dog and fuel bowl delete on the truck as well. That and I love the way they sound haha

Latest posts

Members online