First long tow with the 71

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I see 55 on my xrace with the batmowheel and my hot street from gearhead hits 51. All is good so far, my backpressure at wot with xrace is 1:1, I think that's the key to keeping stock bolts happy.

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
Ipkyss,
No, I have not found a good DD tune yet. I miss the 345, and wonder if it is the same as it from the H&S. Is it worth the 700 bucks if it is not? I hear very good of innovative, but that is also 700 bucks. I am not unhappy, I just do not like that kind of boost when DD, and I will not go below a 310.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Ipkyss,
No, I have not found a good DD tune yet. I miss the 345, and wonder if it is the same as it from the H&S. Is it worth the 700 bucks if it is not? I hear very good of innovative, but that is also 700 bucks. I am not unhappy, I just do not like that kind of boost when DD, and I will not go below a 310.

Lowest normal driving boost numbers come from the Spartan 250 followed by the 275. Last I ran Erics tunes. The boost was crazy. But that was a few years back...

Ipkyss

Reaction score
As was just talked about. I can hit 51-52 psi boost easy on the spartan 250 loaded. Today. Full throttle, same tune. Most I could get unloaded was 46.

So when I say my truck does xxx and xxx. It maybe slightly different from what other see. I normally do logs and watch the monitor more when I am towing as I just get bored...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.