For those that asked about Matt Doyle

bricewise

Reaction score
SPE you may want to look sending CFD a cease and desist letter for defamation and libel.

You clearly continue to be reasonable and just and these clowns just continue to be exactly that...clowns

Not that I don't enjoy reading this stuff but at some point you gotta get tired of this ****.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Tried to register on the org again.. Say's all 3 of my emails are in use over there. The email that I used when I got banned, is no longer in use. that's weird

Danny26

Reaction score
Wow, guy gets a sick discount on all those parts/work and still treats SPE like that, good luck getting another shop to hook you up like that....

12stroker

Reaction score
Well I just got banned on the org for saying that Matt was lying out of his ass due to stuff posted on fb. The org is a joke. But I am glad SPE stuff isn't locked up.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Awesome work guys. I have been a huge fan of SPE since the day I got my 6.7. I always love seeing your work and ideas on builds. Everytime I have spoken with you or Dan you are nothing but polite and courteous. No matter what I will view your shop as the "True First 6.7 Performance Shop!"

TyCorr

Reaction score
I think this Matt character asking for free/heavily discounted items should have sent a red flag flying. Is it that common for everyone else to outfit your truck for you?

I cant believe people do shti like this and dont get karate chopped in their neck.

Spatel23

Reaction score
So.....Matt....you are a crook that's looking for free sh!t!?
That's exactly what I thought all along and has been proven here.

Take your a$$ to .dork and stay there with your new high school friends @ cfd.

It's been stated above in another post best...you are a 6 yr old brat. That's putting it politely, if I ever meet you- ill be sure to say what I really mean.

TyCorr

Reaction score
So.....Matt....you are a crook that's looking for free sh!t!?
That's exactly what I thought all along and has been proven here.

Take your a$$ to .dork and stay there with your new high school friends @ cfd.

It's been stated above in another post best...you are a 6 yr old brat. That's putting it politely, if I ever meet you- ill be sure to say what I really mean.

:eek:

I agree though.

Layson

Reaction score
I think this Matt character asking for free/heavily discounted items should have sent a red flag flying. Is it that common for everyone else to outfit your truck for you?

I cant believe people do shti like this and dont get karate chopped in their neck.

The one trip to SEMA for me was enough to see how much crap people try to get free. It makes you sick. I hung out in the OUO booth for maybe a couple hours. I probably talked to 5-7 people all doing "builds" for the next year and wanted the kits for free. LOL. I think it is pretty common for guys going to these events to all ask for free ****. These guys will get free wheels, tires, you name it. Then the next year they sell it all and get all new free stuff....LOL It also works that way with sponsorship on some of these forums as well. Free stuff and get a sponsorship. Fairly normal thing now days.

You also wouldn't believe the guys that do build these trucks and never pay for them. Nobody takes cash up front, just take their word for it...

Last edited:

12stroker

Reaction score
Yeah I remember all the fb post he was doing while spe was working on his truck. I guess he is falling for CFD's drug habits for loving there work now.

Minzbig

Reaction score
I can understand asking for sponsorship. IMO, there's nothing wrong with that. If the vender Matt was approaching doesn't see it as a financial or any kind of perceived gain, they will say "NO". I applaud him (or the people that recommended he take that route as I don't think he's smart enough to come up with it on his own) for doing it.

Where he stepped out was taking the work that SPE did, with vender support, entering in a national level competition, doing what I would consider to be "well" and then not paying his bill and bad mouthing after the fact.

I think SPE built a solid, safe, reliable, and competitive truck for the guy. After that, f'd around with it and screwed it up on his own. Nothing that can come back to SPE.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Isn't this the real dumpy kid from dpc? I don't have my issue anymore so I can't look it up. If it is, what a GIANT douche.

SPE, hope you get your money soon. People like this aggravate me especially when you give an inch and they want a mile.

HD F250

Reaction score
I don't know the ass clown and I definitely don't want to now. I admire SPE for meeting his build request and going out of their way to help him out, do the build at a huge discount and be in his pits at DPC. Did SPE get exposure from it? Yes, but they went above and beyond and earned that exposure. His appreciation was to modify and destroy the truck before he paid his bill. I am glad SPE sued his immature ass.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with sponsorships if you can deliver on what you promise. Sounds like in this case the deal was to get the sponsored products magazine coverage through DPC. If that's the case he delivered on his promise to his sponsors. How he handled things after that leaves a lot to be desired though.
I have an unwritten sponsorship deal of sorts with a large vendor here on PSA...and I'm delivering with a feature in Truckin' magazine for the deals I was given. I guarantee you I'll still be friends with those guys after it's all said and done though...I don't bite the hand that feeds me.

Minzbig

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with sponsorships if you can deliver on what you promise. Sounds like in this case the deal was to get the sponsored products magazine coverage through DPC. If that's the case he delivered on his promise to his sponsors. How he handled things after that leaves a lot to be desired though.
I have an unwritten sponsorship deal of sorts with a large vendor here on PSA...and I'm delivering with a feature in Truckin' magazine for the deals I was given. I guarantee you I'll still be friends with those guys after it's all said and done though...I don't bite the hand that feeds me.

He could take a hint on how to be a spokesman for a company.:thumbsup:

MINK

Reaction score
Damnit Dan and Amy! I could've told you Matt was a douche the moment I met him at DPC...Sucks guys but the right people know what work you truly do.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Damnit Dan and Amy! I could've told you Matt was a douche the moment I met him at DPC...Sucks guys but the right people know what work you truly do.

thats funny you say that... this was my response about two months ago when amy brought it up in another section

I didnt like matt from the minute he gave me that limp wristed hand shake at the dpc..

Dan and amy however... Stand Up people imho. And your work looked good. I do understand bar welds in a hury... my truck is full of them... lol

If a weld broke it would be one thing but a bellow.. cmon. He called a bunch of other shops in sure because he owed you guys money still.

Keep in trucking guys Chock this one up for a life lesson

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

01PSD

Reaction score
He said he's done posting here because there's too much drama. LOL

He's done posting here because maybe now he finally realizes his silly plan to "out" a company failed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.