For those that asked about Matt Doyle

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Exactly, I have an ass hat that owes me 20k for custom harvesting and I am going to have to sue his ass to get it. He has the money, you think I am going to get my legal fees paid for? *** no, but I will sue for anything I can under the law. Plus if it costs me that amt in fees to get him to pay I don't care. Stand up and pay up.

Sad to see all this drama, I am on the fence concerning sponsorships but if you can't pay (or unwilling to) for your share or live up to your responsibilities please get the *** out of the industry. Glad to see SPE got their money and hope better things are down the road for them. Talking to them at DPC you can see they are good people and told me early on they didn't know Matt had no clue how to drive.

Cant you include those fees in your case?

c69ss396

Reaction score
When I first saw it all I could think of was extortion. He was trying to threaten to destroy your image if you tried to make him pay "his" bill. What a joke...

Dan

Reaction score
image.jpg

Matt straight up lied.. And admitted to lying..

Not cool man

MINK

Reaction score
Exactly, I have an ass hat that owes me 20k for custom harvesting and I am going to have to sue his ass to get it. He has the money, you think I am going to get my legal fees paid for? *** no, but I will sue for anything I can under the law. Plus if it costs me that amt in fees to get him to pay I don't care. Stand up and pay up.

Sad to see all this drama, I am on the fence concerning sponsorships but if you can't pay (or unwilling to) for your share or live up to your responsibilities please get the *** out of the industry. Glad to see SPE got their money and hope better things are down the road for them. Talking to them at DPC you can see they are good people and told me early on they didn't know Matt had no clue how to drive.

My fav was his burnout...or lack there of when we were all hanging out in the Hotel lot lol

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Could you imagine a spelling bee where you were the judge?

A whole bunch of ten year olds with black eyes! And bleeding from the mouth!! Hahahahahahahahaha

Your word is COW

COW
see oh double you eh eye eh eye oh

Lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.