Frankenstein.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I figured you wore it out last weekend. But it sounds like your paint would have taken a beating if it was exposed.

Yea its a double edge sword........protects the paint and its easy to fix, but you gotta redo the whole panel. I had a big ass rock hit right on the driver side door seem by the windshield, which I need to get a few chips fixed on that as well......and where it chipped it the wind grabbed what was "flapping" and proceed to work itself all the way to back of the door where it ripped off cleanly thank God.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Couple of the burnouts pics from the bash where bad ass! Make a couple good poster shots.

live life full throttle

Thanks man..... yea these were definitely my favorite

10150591_679614035436770_550690760_n.jpg

IMG_4084_zps20f84bc3.jpg

IMG_4082_zpsfdfccc27.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Third one down would have been outstanding if the truck was centered...

And maybe a photochop of the ugly dude driving... lol

live life full throttle

Lysons

Reaction score

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Hahaha.....thats awesome.

So I was able to try to fix the damaged plasti-dip, it came out ok, I wanted to see if it was possible to fix a section without totally redoing the door, fender, etc.......I was able to blend one side, but the big rip at the back of the door, not so much. Kinda cool to see what you can and can't do with this stuff.

fix_zps4af2bc42.jpg

fix3_zps3d3462e5.jpg

fix4_zps8c1fc869.jpg

fix2_zps47679a76.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
Don't they make something to help with that? It doesn't look too bad though.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Not too much to update.......been putting the plasti-dip through its paces, not washing it regularly, leaving it in the sun all day, letting bird droppings sit for days......so far so good. I did wash it finally yesterday and coming out of the shop late night last night, it looked too damn good not to take a pic...

53ceae1d-4858-40d5-83ac-5bd3588c3a27_zps79cc7e02.jpg

03mm

Reaction score
Sweet truck man. I dont know if I missed it but what size tires are you running? 305/50?

Kind

Reaction score
Nice pic man!

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

DEECEE

Reaction score
Love the truck man. Every time I see one with the effort put in, it makes me reconsider listing mine for sell. Very nice. If I do keep mine I was thinking of going with a similar color in paint, but as stated, I'm sure pictures don't do it justice at all. BTW I've seen blow out tires flare out fenders in 2 seconds flat with no need for a bottle jack. :D

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Nice pic man!

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Love the truck man. Every time I see one with the effort put in, it makes me reconsider listing mine for sell. Very nice. If I do keep mine I was thinking of going with a similar color in paint, but as stated, I'm sure pictures don't do it justice at all. BTW I've seen blow out tires flare out fenders in 2 seconds flat with no need for a bottle jack. :D

Thanks fellas.....

03mm

Reaction score
So I just got an 07 shorty. Since you got 20x12s how do you think it would look without the "wide body"? It has the DJM dream beams.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.