Frankenstein.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Turned out really good man, much better than I anticipated. Looks killer.

Thanks man, I am very pleased with how it came out......

This.. and on the windows and bumper it would save a lot of time to just dip and then peel once you're done.

I can see that on the bumper, but the problem you run into with the windows, is the weather stripping, unless you want that dipped too. And if you start doing some good business and start pumping out a few cars a week all that over spray on windows and headlights adds up quick. I rather take the time to tape it and pull the tape off at the RIGHT TIME :doh:, then go back and try to clean it off the windows, which in any case you are messin with the windows one way or another

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah I heard that stuff can be hard to work with and kind unforgiving. One of our old techs did his wheels in it and it came out looking like sh!t, he had bugs and dirt and all sorts of stuff in it. I'm sure him be slightly a mental midget didn't help.

JMart

Reaction score
Great job! Now I want my shorty back. Oh well, time to start building another. LOL.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Wow. Of there was any truck that I would love to own it's yours. Even if it was stock motor and tranny.cthat thing is ridiculous. Props. I'm jealous for sure. Awesome job!!!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Here are the "oops!" parts of the truck :doh:

Along the door weather stripping...
fix4_zpsf7fc918e.jpg

fix3_zpsa9870d19.jpg

Along the bed rail...

fix_zps437d69c8.jpg

fix5_zps250e2fa3.jpg

Along the back window

fix2_zps4245aec5.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
That door weather stripping is to easy to pop out for that one you have no excuse. The rest, well that sucks.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
That door weather stripping is to easy to pop out for that one you have no excuse. The rest, well that sucks.

I was able to get the top 3/4 off but I couldn't get the bottom part off, it was late, I was frustrated, and I REALLY didn't feel like breaking something......but lesson learned, it will be much better on the next go around

JMart

Reaction score
Mine just popped off. Maybe because the mirror was off. Not near my truck so I can't check to see if that is possible.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.