Front end protection

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Yeah I was gonna get ahold of you when the time got closer and see if you had any connections fairly local, you know if I can make up my mind that is.

We sell nation wide....BUT...Before you contact me...see if one of the vendors here sell my bumpers first...GOTTA SUPPORT THE VENDORS

chromehound

Reaction score
Fusion makes a nice bumper, i can sell you theirs.

also another design you might like is Addictive Desert Desgins, which i can also get you.

Good to know on the Fusion stuff. I looked at the ADD and I'd take one if I ever bought a Raptor but I didn't like the looks on the SD.

We sell nation wide....BUT...Before you contact me...see if one of the vendors here sell my bumpers first...GOTTA SUPPORT THE VENDORS

Always support the vendors when I can. :thumbsup: I remember you posted a list awhile back on CF (?) and I was going to see if anybody here sold them first, if I found one I liked and if not then start checking with people (like yourself) who had one or represented mfgs but weren't vendors.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Always support the vendors when I can. :thumbsup: I remember you posted a list awhile back on CF (?) and I was going to see if anybody here sold them first, if I found one I liked and if not then start checking with people (like yourself) who had one or represented mfgs but weren't vendors.

sweeet!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
If you want something made in China,...go with FabFour...if you want something overpriced and take months to get,...go with Road Armor....

If you want something made in the USA, at a very reasonable price......wait...I'm not a vendor here...nevermind.

Any vendors sell Iron Bull Bumpers here?

Fusions are made in Washington I was told.

Sprman

Reaction score
I'm running an Iron Bull. No way would I have a powdercoated one. I beat the crap out of this thing and it barely has any damage. I've pushed a bunch of smaller pines and oaks out of the way at the deer lease and the only thing that happend was a section of the coating peeled up (it was the big tree that got it). Little super glue to hold it back down and it's good as new.

DSC02580.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.