• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: 95 F250 PSD 5 Speed

Denver

Reaction score
For sale is my 95 F250 XLT PSD 5 speed 4WD. It’s red with a white stripe with grey interior. The truck is pretty much stock except for the exhaust and intake and what ever parts have been upgraded. I am the 2nd owner. Overall the truck is in good condition minus the upper red color. The clear coat is peeling on the hood and above the rear wheel wells but there is no rust or scratches. There are a few dents but nothing major. The truck has been a southern truck (New Mexico and California) and there is no rust on any of the body panels and only surface rust on the frame but no pitting. The interior is clean and the only thing wrong is the driver’s seat cloth is getting thin. For the time I’ve had it I’ve replaced the UVCHs, lift pump, injector O-rings, turbo pedestal with non EBV, and replaced the orange intake hose with a riff raft one. Has a SMF/Clutch setup in it and the tranny shifts great with no issues and the transfer case is perfect as well. It also has a Kingpin Dana 60 and F350 blocks. I bought it off the original owner a year and half ago. The truck shows 272,000 miles but it really has about 212,000 on it. The reason for that is because the temp gauge on the original cluster broke and the 1st owner replaced the whole cluster from another truck. I still have the original cluster. I want to get $7,800 OBO for it and the reason I’m selling it is because I wanna upgrade to a Superduty in the same configuration. I’ll also throw in the F350 front driveshaft and the sway bar but I’ll be removing the gauges but replacing the A pillar trim piece with an new one with no holes. The truck is located in Southern California.

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00034.jpg
DSC00014.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Last edited:

jwlandry

Reaction score
Thats how a for sale ad should look.... good info and pics to back it up

Good luck with the sale. Super clean truck.

Denver

Reaction score
Does the Coors Light come with it? :joy:

I'll toss in a 12 pack

Thats how a for sale ad should look.... good info and pics to back it up

Good luck with the sale. Super clean truck.

Thank you. It is a clean truck as far as not having any rust or major dents. The only thing it needs is the upper red repainted and the drivers seat can use new foam and upholstery. I also have the trim piece for the tailgate.

Denver

Reaction score
Some more info on the truck that I forgot in the add. It has 4.11 gears front and rear, new brakes all around (rotors, drums, pads), cab is sitting on new OEM bushings.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I'd love to make an offer, but I'm clear across the country in GA. That truck is almost exactly what I'm looking for.

Latest posts

Members online