Gearhead MCC dyno numbers?

Fenner408

Reaction score
How's the street ability with that 472 vers the compounds? Good numbers for sure!

Its pretty laggy, but a good trans tune helps a ton. I'm hoping to throw some bigger nozzles on it at some point, since I was able to hold 26.7k. That depends if those guys can prove a HP increase or very little decrease.

2mcclr

Reaction score
Any new updates on the MCC tuning? I want to try them but I'm not in a good position to spend the $400 for unlock code and MCC tunes just to try them (aka, my fiance would kill me). Whats everybody who's running them seeing for mileage, hp? What about compared to the HD300?

Stroked777

Reaction score
Any new updates on the MCC tuning? I want to try them but I'm not in a good position to spend the $400 for unlock code and MCC tunes just to try them (aka, my fiance would kill me). Whats everybody who's running them seeing for mileage, hp? What about compared to the HD300?

Haven't hand calculated mine yet but I'm running Matt's race tune and on the dash it says 13.4-14 mpg and on hd300 it says 8-10, on my kem310 tune It says as much as 18 and those numbers are around town numbers and I know the dash lies. But that's what it says I'm getting for those specific tunes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.