H&S Motorsports 6.4 Divided Turbo Kit Available!!!

btoler4th

Reaction score
69mm SX-E did about 700 on our dyno, the 66mm SX-E made more peak torque, but about 18hp less on the top end. I would take the better drive ability of the 66mm if I had a choice between the two.......That's just me though.

What do you think dual fuelers and some larger nozzles (30% for example) would put down, ball park ? - A 700hp daily driver, on stock fuel is very strong. Saw one of your kits in person this past Saturday, and was really impressed. Considering purchasing one soon. Thanks, Ben.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
What do you think dual fuelers and some larger nozzles (30% for example) would put down, ball park ? - A 700hp daily driver, on stock fuel is very strong. Saw one of your kits in person this past Saturday, and was really impressed. Considering purchasing one soon. Thanks, Ben.

I think the 69mm would be able to support 750hp from what we have seen in testing here. Thanks for the compliment:) Let us know if you have any questions.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
They are just a bit slower in my opinion, being the turbine wheels are bigger then our custom billet 64mm. They make a little more peak hp on the top end. The SX-E are very drive able and quite responsive for what they are. I drive a 6.4 daily with our new SX-E 66mm kit on it. It is very fun to drive and can tow with it all day long, Borg did good job with these ones:)

Reaction score
I forgot to also mention that these kits require a new downpipe and are included in the kit if purchased with a turbo.

bigggnick00

Reaction score
how does a 66mm respond to stock truck? looking to do the swap not sure as to which size to go with. i could use the input

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
how does a 66mm respond to stock truck? looking to do the swap not sure as to which size to go with. i could use the input

The 66mm is very responsive, We currently have one on the 6.4 here and it drives very well. If you are not looking to make a ton of power, but just a mild performance gain, the 64mm is even better. Let us know if you have any more questions:)

bigggnick00

Reaction score
Ok with this setup needing custom tuning after downloading the tune from hs can u still run the preloaded ones like the 250 & 300 tune or do u have to start fresh w something new?

Reaction score
Our calibrations will work with the new SX-E line of turbos as well if you want to go that route. They retain the ability of shift on the fly for those that like that option.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
No problem man. Hit me up when you're ready and I'll help you get the calibrations you need to get started.

I have your current kit. I would like to put on a garret gtx42r. Can I buy just the divided pedestal and down pipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONEFASTSTROKER

Reaction score
The 66mm is very responsive, We currently have one on the 6.4 here and it drives very well. If you are not looking to make a ton of power, but just a mild performance gain, the 64mm is even better. Let us know if you have any more questions:)

What kind of hp/performance gain is the 64mm? If I wanted could I just buy the divided housing and down pipe to run 366 or 369 if I already had the open housing 64mm turbo kit ?

Latest posts

Members online