HD F250 build.......

Wayne

Reaction score
Why all the hate? :shrug: I gotta uncover weak links, and fix 'em before it ships, right? It'll be run through the paces before it leaves, just like all of 'em. I leave the abuse to the owner though. No burnout video with me behind the wheel. Joe's a sucker for peer pressure. Maybe he will do it for you. :poke:

HD F250

Reaction score
Haha. Sounds like a solid build Joe. Can't wait to check it out!

Sent from Prestige Worldwide headquarters!

truck should be there this weekend and I will be in town by July 3rd for about 10 days. Come on by and u can assist with video!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Bout time Joe, glad to see it is finally coming together. Strange how that suspension seems familiar. LOL You will loathe the high powers

HD F250

Reaction score
shes getting you a zoom lens too ?

Yes sir, just for you snookums!

Bout time Joe, glad to see it is finally coming together. Strange how that suspension seems familiar. You will loathe the high powers

Thanks Erik! I have actually had this suspension since I was in Japan. I am really going to enjoy the high powers! I hope your truck is running well and you are enjoying it again!

HD F250

Reaction score
Cab is down, now just sorting out a few small issues. I will be powder coating all pipes black when I get time. Also, I added turbo blankets to the list.

IMG_0864_zpsef841d51.jpg
"]
IMG_0864_zpsef841d51.jpg
[/URL]

HD F250

Reaction score
It's alive and headed east tonight! Thanks Wayne and Elite for making the deadline so I can have my truck for vacation. I just got a new GoPro 3 Black edition so I will get some videos posted ASAP and I hope to hit the track one night just to see how she does in 1/8th.
photo_zps3807a140.jpg
"]
photo_zps3807a140.jpg
[/URL]

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just got a new GoPro 3 Black edition so I will get some videos posted ASAP and I hope to hit the track one night just to see how she does in 1/8th.

i can just tell you now and save you the trip ;)

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Wise choice. The Harley truck was nice man. I seriously thought about buying it but I really like mine.

But your new toy looks sick man.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It's alive and headed east tonight! Thanks Wayne and Elite for making the deadline so I can have my truck for vacation. I just got a new GoPro 3 Black edition so I will get some videos posted ASAP and I hope to hit the track one night just to see how she does in 1/8th.
photo_zps3807a140.jpg
"]
photo_zps3807a140.jpg
[/URL]

Looks good Joe, did you have to wash it yourself too? LOL
I swear builds should be returned as clean and detailed as it is delivered. JUst read that pic was sent to you. Still think it should get a detailed upon return, not just someone doing a quick wash.

Latest posts

Members online