HD F250 build.......

HD F250

Reaction score
If its the 4" boot them I recommend getting a new one

I def need to order a new set for spares anyway. Getting ready to put so me Tresemme hair spray on it and see if it will hold until I get a chance to order some.

Wayne

Reaction score
You might just try cleaning the boot and tube ends with some strong brake cleaner or lacquer thinner. The rubber softens up just a little, and allows it to bite onto the pipe really well.

HD F250

Reaction score
I cleaned all the pipes and boots with with brake cleaner. Sprayed the hairspray on the boots and put them back on. So far, so good, so I am heading to the track tonight.

HD F250

Reaction score
More surging and jumping rail pressure on the drive to the track , so I didn't make it.....

Most aggravating thing ever! It wont throw a code, so I am going to change and cut apart air dog filters. If that isnt problem, then I am putting the stock pump on to see if that clears it up. At this point, I just need to drive it home.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
More surging and jumping rail pressure on the drive to the track , so I didn't make it.....

Most aggravating thing ever! It wont throw a code, so I am going to change and cut apart air dog filters. If that isnt problem, then I am putting the stock pump on to see if that clears it up. At this point, I just need to drive it home.

shoulda run it anyway, prolly woulda been fast as ***.

HD F250

Reaction score
Sumbitch is driving me crazy! Thanks to Dustin, I might have found the latest cause, but the solution is the problem....LOL

Latest posts

Members online