Help Me Decide Tire Size for ZMBYKLR!

imelmo

Reaction score
The TEI spacer goes under the front springs. I have them on mine, adds about 1".

Danny, For reference, here's mine with Icon 4.5 and TEI spacer with 6" springs in the rear and 36x15.5x18.. and with the same bumper :thumbsup:

DSC02576.jpg

Hmmm, looks pretty good to me:

DSC02576shortbedcopy.jpg

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
No way looks good like that.

I said imo LOL

Regardless since you want to have them bumpers... Get some tires that are proportionate to them.

I personally feel like the bumper is too big for the truck, but I think a 6" lift on 37s would look great also.

smokedout250

Reaction score
If its a zombie truck then those bumpers need to be high enuff to kill them.... And you kill a zombie by killing the brain....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprman

Reaction score
What size (width) wheels do you have? Those tires don't look very wide for being 15.5.

They look like X9's. I think you need some X12's!!

they are 18x9 and yes, something bigger would make the look bigger. They actually measure close to the width, but with the offset that i have they tuck under the truck more (didn't want them to stick out much) and don't look as wide, but in person, you can tell. I squeezed them on a 9" rim cause i didn't feel like getting new rims. (i'm cheap)

Sprman

Reaction score
Yeah, I've got a winch on the list for mine too. And lights. And a bunch of other stuff, lol.

When you add a winch, the TEI spacer comes in handy to level it back out.

Just for future need. If you end up peeling the coating up by hitting something, in your case zombies, just put some superglue under it and hold it down till it sets. It stays pretty good. I've had to do a few spots after clearing my own trail at the lease and running over some small pine trees. :D

Latest posts

Members online