High and wide or low and wide

Reaction score
Stock height leveled if necessary FTW!

Lol maybe I am getting old and people make fun of me when I say this but, aren't the tailgate steps the most BA things ever put on a truck from the factory. I love how people make fun of it till I say "come over here and try it". Most people change their opinions after they step up on them.

I have dually's so I don't lift my stuff anymore. But the tailgate step is an awesome thing for anyone especially lifted trucks. I hate getting things picked up over the bedside. Too many scratched fenders because of it.

Derail over. It's not much but so far I am pleased with how my dually sits. The ride with a shortbed dually is a little less than desirable so I will be doing some rear leaf deletes and adding airbags to help the ride.

tuqamu8e.jpg

I do think I want to go with 265's soon.

webb06

Reaction score
Stock height leveled if necessary FTW!

Lol maybe I am getting old and people make fun of me when I say this but, aren't the tailgate steps the most BA things ever put on a truck from the factory. I love how people make fun of it till I say "come over here and try it". Most people change their opinions after they step up on them.

I have dually's so I don't lift my stuff anymore. But the tailgate step is an awesome thing for anyone especially lifted trucks. I hate getting things picked up over the bedside. Too many scratched fenders because of it.

Derail over. It's not much but so far I am pleased with how my dually sits. The ride with a shortbed dually is a little less than desirable so I will be doing some rear leaf deletes and adding airbags to help the ride.

tuqamu8e.jpg

I do think I want to go with 265's soon.

Some 22" semi wheels would look great on that pickup

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
:whs: and white mirror caps, you aint foolin anybody with those wheel simulators Morgan :D

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
I'll get some pics of my ccsb dually with 265s 2" spacer for you

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

Latest posts

Members online