Hoods

LMPirate

Reaction score
5_zpspbj0qdmw.jpg

6_zpsxsp62ssd.jpg

best I could do for now. Im sure 4everboosted will give you a better idea shortly
Damn that looks good, I think I'm going to go with a cowl just have to decide if I'm going to order it painted or have a body shop do it

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Don't waste your money having cervini paint it... I did that and it took forever to ship and then UPS scratched the **** out of the hood while shipping. I'm just now getting it picked up from being fixed

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Don't waste your money having cervini paint it... I did that and it took forever to ship and then UPS scratched the **** out of the hood while shipping. I'm just now getting it picked up from being fixed

Dang. I was on the fence about ordering painted or not. I ended up ordering it not painted. When it showed up the driver side corner above the fender badges was cracked and missing a good 3 inches of hood. I didn't accept package. Talked to cervani next day and they said one will ship out today. Well, long story short, it took over a month after that day to get the hood to my house. That's about the only complaint is got. Other than that, I love everything about it.

I'd recommened not painted. Cause I watch the body work get done and there was a few low spots my guy spent some time on. Never know if cervani just paints them as is or checks everything. I assume they do but you never know.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Got my hood put on Friday. Love the look of it, but unfortunately I still had to notch a hole on the bottom shell so my inter cooler would fit. Other than that it does have a ton of clearance for all my piping

Notneb

Reaction score
Got my hood put on Friday. Love the look of it, but unfortunately I still had to notch a hole on the bottom shell so my inter cooler would fit. Other than that it does have a ton of clearance for all my piping

But no cutting to the outer shell? What intercooler?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
But no cutting to the outer shell? What intercooler?

No, the cervini is a double layer fiberglass hood. I gut cut a small square on the bottom side of the hood to clear my FrozenBoost intercooler. This is what my engine bay looks like
2baade26a17741518210cea8afeeccca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online