HS-Motorsports 6.4L Single Turbo Kit

travisH3

Reaction score
all the videos i have seen of the h&S kit egts seem higher than stock? im 500' above sea level and on my stock chargers i can hammer it really quick up a hill and hit 8-900 egts rarely and when cruising on the highway or whatever its at like 5-600 degrees? anyone have any experience with the h&s single at about my elevation? i want it to be able to stay cool. my truck is a back up plow truck and tow lightly. so i need it to plow if for some reason a truck breaks down or something. obviously i need spool up which is why im willing to pay for the h&S turbo.

sootie

Reaction score
travis, drake (Motostroker) has a used one in the classifieds for a good price...

travisH3

Reaction score
ohhhhh sheeeeiiiiittttttttt!!!!! look what showed up today...............

6D99461D-E6D8-40DE-8992-359E2B8BF9B3_zpsqqvx9f2b.jpg

travisH3

Reaction score
When will you have it on?

we have trucks backed up at the shop 2-3 weeks out so hopefully one day this week I can get it on after hours. Debating on throwing a set of up pipes on it that are sitting on the shelf. Was hoping to get it done this weekend but I need a day off lol. I'll make a thread and prolly blow it up with pictures and videos for dayzzzzzz!

travisH3

Reaction score
Very nice! Thanks for choosing us to be part of your project:) The install is very easy once the factory junk is out of the way. Let us know if we can help out at all.

shouldnt be bad, i think im gonna do up pipes while ive got everything apart. truck has 50k miles and sees alot of hot and cold so I figured it may be best to just get them now. just deciding what brand to go with now

Cknox121

Reaction score
shouldnt be bad, i think im gonna do up pipes while ive got everything apart. truck has 50k miles and sees alot of hot and cold so I figured it may be best to just get them now. just deciding what brand to go with now

Rudys makes a nice set with a very reasonable price... Good luck on the install. Cab up or down? You will absolutely love it. Honestly wish I would have stayed with it... Dammit Motostroker lol.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Rudys makes a nice set with a very reasonable price... Good luck on the install. Cab up or down? You will absolutely love it. Honestly wish I would have stayed with it... Dammit Motostroker lol.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

What he said........Give Rudy's a call, they will take good care of you:)

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

Get the BD set with manifolds, about the same price as most other custom up pipes I've seen and a lot better manifold than the stock ones. And MBRP also is making direct replacement upgrades as well now.

travisH3

Reaction score
we have a set of rudys HD up pipes on the shelf here so im gonna throw them on for the time being. doing it cab on tomorrow(waiting on heads from machine shop for 3 trucks so we got some down time). Ill do 6.0 manifolds and sell these HD up pipes if I stud the truck.

Latest posts

Members online