IDP tunes vs KEM

WoodBoy

Reaction score
An emailed tune does not come with all the options that you get when he does your livewire in house. Its just a tune that you load. What does smoke have to do with my comment on mpg?

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
nothing about smoking that only really pretains to my truck, I just meant that you can download eric's tunes no problem via e-mail and don't have to send in your programmer in to get one or two tunes. What kind of options does it get after eric reprograms it?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
You have the tranny options to run with the tune like stock, firmer stock lock, delay lock, race lock, dyno 5th gear and softer shifting. You also have other things you can change like injector stuff, vvt turbo, traction control, etc that i havent messed with (besides traction control)

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Downloading his tunes are old news the new way gives you options for trans shifting options, turbo options, injector options, all kinda stuff that is user adjustable...he puts the tunes in the pre programmed spots and Eric is the only person that has that ability

Edit...Tree'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
Ok, I just wanted something other than the KEM 345 tune to drive every day and I have intentions of having Eric live tune it, so I had him send the street tune for me till I get the funds and time. The trans options don't really help me though either haha

Last edited:

WoodBoy

Reaction score
You can run bigger nozzles, it should help with fuel economy alot of times due to better atomization, I doubt you'll be able to run the xrace on anything over 60s without a pulse width change

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.