If you had to pick DI trans or Twisted Diesel trans?

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
I have our level two transmission in my Excursion now for 3 years it has 200cc injectors precision turbo stealth stage 1 hpop regulated return i drive it daily have ran it at drag strip and hooked to the sled no problems at all we stand behind our work. You will not be upset by going with our trans.

Thanks

Buddy "Twisted Diesel"

obspsd

Reaction score
I'd Go With The Twisted Trans. That's What I'm Running With 650+ hp And Never Had An Issue

diehardstroker

Reaction score
I have our level two transmission in my Excursion now for 3 years it has 200cc injectors precision turbo stealth stage 1 hpop regulated return i drive it daily have ran it at drag strip and hooked to the sled no problems at all we stand behind our work. You will not be upset by going with our trans.

Thanks

Buddy "Twisted Diesel"

I actually talked to you on the phone, I believe it was Monday! When I spoke with you on the phone you said the price included a triple disc tc if I remember correctly, online it has the price you gave me but it says add a tc for $600 I was a little confused about that.

psduser1

Reaction score
If your in Mi, I can introduce to two builders that will build you a trans for less than 3k. And they are within two hours of you, no, make that three. They are not sponsors here, so now more info on them unless you pm me!
Any of the builders listed in this thread, however will take care of you, and personal experience with Di, on the phone, is very good to deal with!:thumbsup:

diehardstroker

Reaction score
If your in Mi, I can introduce to two builders that will build you a trans for less than 3k. And they are within two hours of you, no, make that three. They are not sponsors here, so now more info on them unless you pm me!
Any of the builders listed in this thread, however will take care of you, and personal experience with Di, on the phone, is very good to deal with!:thumbsup:

Pm sent

Latest posts

Members online