Injectors and tuning

nwpastroker

Reaction score
I am currently considering buying farmers diesel injectors and I am curious if anyone has any issues with then or getting tunes working well with them. I am too far away from any of the live tuners that I know of and would like to have some opinions
Thanks in advance

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
We have tuned for Farmer's injectors.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in going with us.

bruce

Reaction score
If you're in northwest pa then you aint that far from rosewood over in chardon ohio. He can set you up with injectors and tunin.

nwpastroker

Reaction score
From my understanding Jim only runs to the 238/250 area, I am going larger and by tuning, I mean live, on the rollers/strip, not someone else's live tunes that had "similar" mods

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
What injectors are you buying (size) and what supporting mods that you need larger than 238/250???
Farmers are good, though in my opinion there are some better options for the 7.3

bruce

Reaction score
Jim's drag truck has some big sticks in it. Im sure he can make a set of 400's and there aint any tuners up here. Swamps is prolly your closest and its in nashville. I live in Meadville by the the way

nwpastroker

Reaction score
Bruce I am down in Tionesta, about 20 miles south of Titusville. I am planning on running the 300-350 area with 200 nozzles. S400, srp 1.1, irate fuel w/sump and a1000. Studs springs and push rods. More or less everything short of tearing it down, and doing a full build

bruce

Reaction score
Oh. Well there are options out there. I don't think I've ever read any consistent good reviews of farmer's stuff. I used to live down by beans and swamps so im spoiled on live tunin

NRHX2009

Reaction score
unlimited diesel injectors. They are in Ohio. Just ordered a set of 350/200's today to replace my 238/100's from Nate. Quality stuff and lifetime warranty, Does it get any better???

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
There's some options for 7.3s that are cheap but top notch, and theres options that are insanely expensive and are top notch. Theres also garbage thats cheap, and garbage thats insanely expensive.

smoker00

Reaction score
With any big injector tuning gets a little harder. But I wouldn't worry about it to much find a tuner that will work with you.. and go back and forth tell your happy.. then when time lets you get it live tuned..

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Nate@unlimited hands down !!! Excellent product and one of my favorite guys to deal with.

He called me a few weeks after I received my sticks on his personally number on his time to see how the truck was running.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
unlimited diesel injectors. They are in Ohio. Just ordered a set of 350/200's today to replace my 238/100's from Nate. Quality stuff and lifetime warranty, Does it get any better???

Nate@unlimited hands down !!! Excellent product and one of my favorite guys to deal with.

He called me a few weeks after I received my sticks on his personally number on his time to see how the truck was running.

:whs: :whs:

Nate is a great guy to deal with & will set you up with whatever you need. Customer service is top notch & he makes a quality product.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
So how much hp/tq do u actually make?^

Me ?

Never dyno'd it. They prove nothing.

Truck makes enough power to move 6700 pounds to 107MPH in 12.38 seconds in a 1/4 of a mile.

That was done with a shot TC....In a hot street program because the "drag" file wont hold more then 40psi fuel pressure.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ya I was just c urious to what you put down to run those times is all. Very strong truck you have.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Me ?

Never dyno'd it. They prove nothing.

Truck makes enough power to move 6700 pounds to 107MPH in 12.38 seconds in a 1/4 of a mile.

That was done with a shot TC....In a hot street program because the "drag" file wont hold more then 40psi fuel pressure.

Fuel707!

Latest posts

Members online