Injectors and tuning

Wackerjr

Reaction score
MAN I love internet... lots of second hand info...

I personally have ran farmers injectors in 2 trucks now... and would not hesitate to run them again.. they idle perfect, drive like stock, until the foot hits the mat then hold on....

Call him.. he will talk to you and put you at ease.. he knows his ****... no matter what an internet forum says....

Thats the problem with forums, a good guy, gets a bad rap.. cause everyone else is running everything else....

I live in utah, with a good truck (meaning mechanically) all the typical b.s. you hear is just that B.S. .... No cold start issues, no problems, Truck runs great.. and I am VERY pleased...

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
according to the calculator its a lil bit over 550hp

live life full throttle

Impressive

I personally have ran farmers injectors in 2 trucks now... and would not hesitate to run them again.. they idle perfect, drive like stock, until the foot hits the mat then hold on....

Call him.. he will talk to you and put you at ease.. he knows his ****... no matter what an internet forum says....

Thats the problem with forums, a good guy, gets a bad rap.. cause everyone else is running everything else....

I live in utah, with a good truck (meaning mechanically) all the typical b.s. you hear is just that B.S. .... No cold start issues, no problems, Truck runs great.. and I am VERY pleased...

And have you dyno'd the injectors? Whats economy look like? Theres a lot more to an injector than idling, cold start issues, and stock-like driving... in fact, most of that is due to the tuning.

Arisley

Reaction score

Straight from the mouth of an experienced user, that has been running modified trucks for a long time.

And have you dyno'd the injectors? Whats economy look like? Theres a lot more to an injector than idling, cold start issues, and stock-like driving... in fact, most of that is due to the tuning.

Unlike this guy who is just spreading more internet B.S.

I personally know Micheal, he is a great guy that has gotten a bad rap on the forums (some of it his own fault). He does know what he is doing.

Who's injectors are you running, how much HP are you putting down?

rusty1161

Reaction score

It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Straight from the mouth of an experienced user, that has been running modified trucks for a long time.

Unlike this guy who is just spreading more internet B.S.

I personally know Micheal, he is a great guy that has gotten a bad rap on the forums (some of it his own fault). He does know what he is doing.

Who's injectors are you running, how much HP are you putting down?

Wait, to be specific here, which part, exactly, did I say thats spreading BS?

rusty1161

Reaction score

85 305,

Do you know who this is and what he has contributed to this community?

Rusty

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

You'll have to excuse me that I dont know peoples aliases... but I think I pose good questions. I never said farm boys is junk, merely that theres better alternatives for the 7.3

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
And you know this how?

new-google-logo-o.jpg

Wackerjr

Reaction score

Thank you sir for proving my point....

As a matter of fact yes I have... 448 stock turbo mild tuning. in a obs... with half the injector most are running now a days.... Its in a magazine... if you like I can have a copy mailed to you....

Never actually got around to finishing the article.. I am certain it will be 520 ish to the tires when done...... was going to be a few part series... but I ended up buying another truck (2000, running the same sure flows)

Injectors still don't miss a beat....

FWIW Farmers injectors are the only set of injects that passed buzz and contribution in my OBS... In all my years involved with PSDs I have never seen both completed on a obs....

I am not discrediting Nate, or Jim, or anyone else for that matter... I have talked with Jim at length about many things and he is a hell of a guy.... but the thread asked specifically about farmer.... and I am the only one that gave a real answer with real hands on data....

oh on edit: didn't see your question... economy... yeah picked up about 1 to 1.5 mpg its in the magazine to LOL

Last edited:

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thank you sir for proving my point....

As a matter of fact yes I have... 448 stock turbo mild tuning. in a obs... with half the injector most are running now a days.... Its in a magazine... if you like I can have a copy mailed to you....

Never actually got around to finishing the article.. I am certain it will be 520 ish to the tires when done...... was going to be a few part series... but I ended up buying another truck (2000, running the same sure flows)

Injectors still don't miss a beat....

FWIW Farmers injectors are the only set of injects that passed buzz and contribution in my OBS... In all my years involved with PSDs I have never seen both completed on a obs....

I am not discrediting Nate, or Jim, or anyone else for that matter... I have talked with Jim at length about many things and he is a hell of a guy.... but the thread asked specifically about farmer.... and I am the only one that gave a real answer with real hands on data....

oh on edit: didn't see your question... economy... yeah picked up about 1 to 1.5 mpg its in the magazine to LOL

448hp on the stock turbo? Dont tell this forum that, you'll become the new troll.

Wasn't attacking you was just making conversation and trying to get more info.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
448hp on the stock turbo? Dont tell this forum that, you'll become the new troll.

Lol, you obviously have no idea who you are talking. Stop before you yourself look more foolish than you already have

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You'll have to excuse me that I dont know peoples aliases... but I think I pose good questions. I never said farm boys is junk, merely that theres better alternatives for the 7.3

^
Not to sound monotonous or anything, but no I don't know aliases. And I made it clear I was being more inquisitive than accusing.

A bit late to the party, no?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

^
Not to sound monotonous or anything, but no I don't know aliases. And I made it clear I was being more inquisitive than accusing.

A bit late to the party, no?

You really are some kind of super special aren't you.... You might not know aliases - but when the same alias is being used for YEARS it is no excuse for a search savvy individual such as yourself.

You made it perfectly clear that you don't like the way this forum relentlessly searches for facts and evidence for statements of accomplishments. You might learn if you manage to stick around here long enough that if people continually push the edge and provides supporting evidence that they can make statements and the validity might not immediately be called into question. Those people are also more than capable of providing that evidence if asked.

If anyone is late to the party - its you. Perhaps more reading and less posting and you will start to figure out this whole social interaction thing that takes place on forums - its becoming very obvious that you don't really have a clue about that aspect of it - combine that with your half baked advice and its a real bad combination for a group of people that have a low tolerance for misinformation and are not bashful about pointing it out.

I do know that I am getting tired of the complaints that we are getting about you and your attitude - on a site that RARELY gets complaints about members its an issue.

If you feel that you must respond to this - I'm going to move all the pertinent posts to AWOL and the whole site can let it fly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.