Innovative torq2 in line tuner

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Has anyone installed one, how do they like it, shows up to 100hp plug and play. I love the dually but maybe just a lil extra won't hurt:doh:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Nate burges likes his. Dan@Midwest Trans installed one on his brand new truck and said it worked pretty well. Mileage was good towing 7 sleds plus gear @ 80 mph. 13.5 iirc

Untraceable by the dealer to I guess. Good for 100 HP... Sounds like a win win if you think you need the power.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Has anyone installed one, how do they like it, shows up to 100hp plug and play. I love the dually but maybe just a lil extra won't hurt:doh:

I said the same thing. A little more power won't hurt. And it didn't. My picket book started hurting cause I wanted more power. And more power.

And by the looks of some of your other rides you'll want more to lol.

I don't anything about the innovative product but it looks like a good product and I've heard nothing but good things about it

Tdavsix4

Reaction score
Just put one in mine! Way easy install, Ive had it in for about 2500 miles and really like the power. Ive noticed about 1-2 mpg better

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Just put one in mine! Way easy install, Ive had it in for about 2500 miles and really like the power. Ive noticed about 1-2 mpg better

For real? Hand calculated?

Anyone notice if the Regen cycle had changed? Nate told me it hadn't

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I love mine.
Going to get the T2.2 for my 450 to help the response and MPG.

As Dustin mentioned, truck didn't have any regen problems, definitely didn't occur any more than stock. Imo, it actually happens less. My regens occur roughly 600-800 miles apart fwiw.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I love mine.
Going to get the T2.2 for my 450 to help the response and MPG.

As Dustin mentioned, truck didn't have any regen problems, definitely didn't occur any more than stock. Imo, it actually happens less. My regens occur roughly 600-800 miles apart fwiw.

I thought you were running it and IDP dpf off stuff..

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Mpoage

Reaction score
I ran my torq2 with the innovative tuned sct for about 40k miles it was a definite jump in power but I could tell the dpf was starting to get clogged after running it that long. It would go into regen probly twice in 150 miles right before I deleted it. It wasn't as responsive as it used to be and my dad's stock truck would run with mine. That's why mine is deleted now and I couldn't be happier.

Tdavsix4

Reaction score
I havent noticed it regen anymore then before. Hand calculated im getting right around 16mpg unloaded and 9.5 towing a loaded 24ft enclosed weighing probably 11k. It seems like even stock the truck doesnt get the same mpg's as others on here say theirs do. i guess my driving style sucks!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I havent noticed it regen anymore then before. Hand calculated im getting right around 16mpg unloaded and 9.5 towing a loaded 24ft enclosed weighing probably 11k. It seems like even stock the truck doesnt get the same mpg's as others on here say theirs do. i guess my driving style sucks!

Im the same way but it's been like that with every truck I have owned. My tuned 6.4 was the same. I do know that my 6.7 gets better mileage than my 6.4 in the same conditions so that's all that matters to me

BlueOx

Reaction score
Tryin to I stall one on my 2012. Per the innovative instructions, I'm suppose to splice into the speed sensor wire on the TCM(yellow wire red stripe). I can't find a yellow and red wire in the wire loom for the life of me! Can anybody help??

SoGrand

Reaction score
Sorry just pulled my instructions out and on my instructions it says its a white/green wire pin 32.

Latest posts

Members online