Installed Mishimoto 6.4L Radiator Thread!

Mishimoto

Reaction score
It's OK to brag a little bit sometimes, so we wanted to start a thread where all of you could post pictures of your new 6.4L radiators installed in your trucks! With our latest shipment coming in, more people are going to be getting these in their trucks, so let's see some pics! :D

To start it off, here are a few we have already received!

beiqnq.jpg

2w7jxao.jpg

Thanks,
Tyler

CT9AIX

Reaction score
****, just realized I'm in the wrong Mishimoto thread. lol I was referring to the IC and if it was available without the M. Too many damn Mishimoto threads all of a sudden! :thumbsup:

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Do you guys offer it without the giant M on it?

You'll never see the M on the radiator. It's covered by multiple other coolers when all assembled. Unless you're talking about the IC...

****, just realized I'm in the wrong Mishimoto thread. lol I was referring to the IC and if it was available without the M. Too many damn Mishimoto threads all of a sudden! :thumbsup:

Thanks 91turbogsx, you are correct! Our radiator does come with a logo, but it is hidden. Our intercooler does not come with our logo. There is a picture of one of our intercoolers with an M logo on the front, but that is because that was our first production sample. :thumbsup:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
you guys have a lead time on these, I have one on order for about 2 weeks now, and keep being told the delivery date is now pushed back till December?

buck russell

Reaction score
you guys have a lead time on these, I have one on order for about 2 weeks now, and keep being told the delivery date is now pushed back till December?

I believe their next shipment is due in Mid-December. The one they just received this past week sold out long before it arrived.

I work for a company that has a Mishimoto account and I was trying to get one for my buddy and I received the same estimated ship date.

Mishimoto

Reaction score

We are expecting our next shipment of these radiators in just a few weeks! I will keep everyone updated once they become available again. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you an update. We received another shipment of these radiators today and they are in stock and ready to ship. More orders are shipping out today!

Also, I wanted to give everyone who has not yet ordered a heads up. Due to the high cost of manufacturing such an intricate product, we are increasing the price of our 6.4L radiator on Dec. 1. The price will increase to $945. As always, our radiator and all our products will continue to have our lifetime warranty so I can guarantee it is worth the peace of mind. That being said – I did want to give you guys the heads up so you know the price increase is coming. The radiators are in stock now, so any orders from now until the end of November will get the lower price!

Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.