Installed Mishimoto 6.4L Radiator Thread!

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you an update. We received another shipment of these radiators today and they are in stock and ready to ship. More orders are shipping out today!

Also, I wanted to give everyone who has not yet ordered a heads up. Due to the high cost of manufacturing such an intricate product, we are increasing the price of our 6.4L radiator on Dec. 1. The price will increase to $945. As always, our radiator and all our products will continue to have our lifetime warranty so I can guarantee it is worth the peace of mind. That being said – I did want to give you guys the heads up so you know the price increase is coming. The radiators are in stock now, so any orders from now until the end of November will get the lower price!

Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

Well with that being said, come and get'em while they're still at the lower price. Shipping is free with PTP.

http://performancetruckproducts.com...-6-4l-powerstroke-aluminum-radiator-2008-2010

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Looks like there wont be more of these in stock till 12/15 and 01/13, however most of these will be filling back orders for warehouses. I'll let you guys know if more become available that are not spoken for. However if time is not of the essence and you want to save 150.00 on one I suggest placing your order now to get on the back order list because after the Dec 1st the price is jumping to 945.00 on these.

Thanks

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Looks like there wont be more of these in stock till 12/15 and 01/13, however most of these will be filling back orders for warehouses. I'll let you guys know if more become available that are not spoken for. However if time is not of the essence and you want to save 150.00 on one I suggest placing your order now to get on the back order list because after the Dec 1st the price is jumping to 945.00 on these.

Thanks

Correct. Place those orders now to save some money! All orders placed before December 1st will receive the current pricing on these radiators. Also, orders are processed in the order in which they are received, so the sooner you place an order, the sooner you'll get one! :)

Thanks,
Tyler

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hey guys, wanted to let you know that I won't be active on the forums until Monday. I am headed home to Michigan for the holidays. I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving! :)

In the meantime, check out this picture I snagged of some awesome dyno testing we had going on in the shop! We have a cool video about the testing coming out soon, so keep an eye out!

2meswf9.jpg

gman1

Reaction score
Hey guys, wanted to let you know that I won't be active on the forums until Monday. I am headed home to Michigan for the holidays. I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving! :)

In the meantime, check out this picture I snagged of some awesome dyno testing we had going on in the shop! We have a cool video about the testing coming out soon, so keep an eye out!

2meswf9.jpg

Where at in Michigan?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Its neat how fast these things are selling. And how many preorders the alradco even has. It really shows the NEED for this type of "upgrade". And I say upgrade because these trucks should have left the factory with a radiator like this in it, not the palstic junk they currently have.

capt dong

Reaction score
We are expecting our next shipment of these radiators to arrive in January. I apologize for the wait, but it'll be worth it! :)

Thanks for the reply. I just need a realistic ETA so I know what to do if my radiator decides to blow wide open and the new one hasn't arrived yet.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Its neat how fast these things are selling. And how many preorders the alradco even has. It really shows the NEED for this type of "upgrade". And I say upgrade because these trucks should have left the factory with a radiator like this in it, not the palstic junk they currently have.

Agreed! It's unfortunate these radiators are so prone to failure, but we saw a need for them and knew we could provide a quality product that would help solve everyone's issues. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.