Intake Y pipe

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone makes a metal intake y pipe to replace that plastic pos. seems like the only ones that are available are sold with turbo kits. I figured I'm not the only one who is interested and would want one and if I can create enough of an interest maybe someone (mike) :) will start making them.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
logan already ordered a few of my 5" intakes, that being said this is an option for a "Y" pipe .

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56866

Yeah one of them was for me mike. Last I heard he was still waiting on it. But the truck is at the paint shop still anyways and won't be done until maybe middle next week so no one Is in a rush.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for that y pipe. Can't really see the pics my phone and iPad won't load them. But looks slick from what I can see on the last pic.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah one of them was for me mike. Last I heard he was still waiting on it. But the truck is at the paint shop still anyways and won't be done until maybe middle next week so no one Is in a rush.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for that y pipe. Can't really see the pics my phone and iPad won't load them. But looks slick from what I can see on the last pic.

yeah logans kit's will ship Monday. I sold WAY more than expected ( over 50 ) in first order and got backlogged. did you get the shirt I sent you ?

FordPSD64

Reaction score
yeah logans kit's will ship Monday. I sold WAY more than expected ( over 50 ) in first order and got backlogged. did you get the shirt I sent you ?

Sounds good man! No hurry either way. Pretty excited for all my goodies. I don't doubt it, people were all over them! I haven't been home in about a month, so I'm not sure. It better be there lol

Reaction score
Me too! I'm in the market for the y pipe been talking to morgan about it and he said in about 2 weeks so I'm looking foward to it! Also mike I can't wait for your intake and egr delete sir!!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Me too! I'm in the market for the y pipe been talking to morgan about it and he said in about 2 weeks so I'm looking foward to it! Also mike I can't wait for your intake and egr delete sir!!!!

yessir ! you know I got you !

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
This is the setup we just finished up on our 15

78409f24c1a520dbe536118355718aaf.jpg

Latest posts

Members online