Intercooler Pipes

tonto13

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get ahold of C. damon(smokin-69)? He's the guy that makes the intercooler pipes. Ordered a set from him back in January. And a month later text asking where they were at, said his job had been shipping him all over so he was behind. So supposed to finish them that week. Still no pipes and now no answers to my emails. They looked like great pipes and honestly just want the pipes. If not I figure I've lost my money at this point.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Par for the course from what I've heard.
One guy I know ordered a set, waited a couple months, tried contacting Chris and eventually gave up.
Out of the blue 6 months later his pipes showed up.
I've never heard of him screw someone out of their money, but I've also never heard of anyone receiving their pipes in the 2-3 week 'lead time' he claims.

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
Ive heard someone say its pointless to even try anymore to get them from him. Then again like backwoodsboy explained they could show up anytime.

tonto13

Reaction score
Well it doesn't do me any good in 6 months out of nowhere. Weather is warming up here and gonna take the truck down for a few weeks and do intercooler, e-fuel, up-pipes, exhaust, traction bars, turbo wheel with some other things. Have all my parts sitting there waiting except for pipes. And finally had cash to buy a tig welder, and did. So now can make my own. Stuff like this just really gets to me. Just be honest!! Guy I bought bumper from told me up front gonna be a month, at least he told me and I'm good with that.

danielzink

Reaction score
I got a set from him in January:

cacpipe1.jpg

cacpipe2.jpg

I was contacting him through this email: [email protected]

All in all - it took me about a month/month and a half to get them...

From what's been posted here and at PSN...it appears I have been luckier than most...

Dan

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Got mine in 2010 and within three weeks.
But I ordered while he was still overseas.
As soon as he got back I had them.
He does great work.

gunuje4u.jpg

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
And just an edit: I ordered these pipes to originally fit a setup of E99 spyder with 6.0 IC.
He had a perfect fit the first time.
I made a few changes for the current setup.
First time a saw them my "OOOOOOHHHHH SHINY!" went off the meter.

1950gmcelc

Reaction score
I ordered some in February from him and never heard back from him at all. I tried multiple times and no response I finally made a claim with PayPal and got my money back. I say don't bother he has horrible customer service once he has your $. Look at bar none they have a kit for $255

Yellow1000

Reaction score
That's a nice looking set of pipes. But high in my
Opinion for no hardware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

tonto13

Reaction score
Just a update. But I never recieved my pipes from him. And can no longer get ahold of him or a answer to a e-mail. Just thought people should know so they do not get ripped off like I did.

danielzink

Reaction score
Just a update. But I never recieved my pipes from him. And can no longer get ahold of him or a answer to a e-mail. Just thought people should know so they do not get ripped off like I did.

Ripped off ?

Did you pay him ?

If so - did you use Paypal ? File a cliam - you'll get all your money back.

Did you sent him cash or a check ?

Please clarify "ripped off"

I'm not sticking up for him....just wondering what you mean.

Dan

zilla68

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get ahold of C. damon(smokin-69)? He's the guy that makes the intercooler pipes. Ordered a set from him back in January. And a month later text asking where they were at, said his job had been shipping him all over so he was behind. So supposed to finish them that week. Still no pipes and now no answers to my emails. They looked like great pipes and honestly just want the pipes. If not I figure I've lost my money at this point.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I never ordered from the guy , I have a SD setup waiting to go on. But it's pointless to start it without pipes lol

Latest posts

Members online