It's official

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
:joy:

133118270272.png

There are some comments you've made in this thread that make me wonder why in the hell you thought it was a good idea to open up a performance business.

Alter Ego ?

Funny none the less. LOL

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
If any one of you is willing to tune the truck, we would love to try out your stuff.

Much lower ICP is required to make these idle with any quality. They pull very hard and are very efficient, just slightly more difficult to tune.

Tony will be here again in June to live tune the truck, but like I said I would love to try out your tunes if you guys have something you think would work!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Try dropping your PW instead.

I am not doing the tuning bud, I was just going off the scan gauge and looking over the files on Minetaur.

But I see the logic in what you said! Once these injectors are out there a little bit more and enough people are running them, some of the major tuners will pick up and dial them in

Durp durp

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
PM me for product inquiry please. We have access to anything, though it doesnt seem you are overly interested

:ford:

I'm very interested. Pm me pricing on banks 6 gun, a set of piston return springs, engine oil bypass kit and a set of cross drilled brake lines.

Thanks, durp durp

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'm very interested. Pm me pricing on banks 6 gun, a set of piston return springs, engine oil bypass kit and a set of cross drilled brake lines.

Thanks, durp durp

I'm all for trolling and causing trouble (growing tired of it in my old age) but dont be a tool and hide behind a user name...

Nothing worse then calling someone out, then getting trashed for hiding behind a user name...

zilla68

Reaction score
Reaction score
Picked up powder coating this morning. FINALLY!!!
Will start re assembling motor later this evening. I'll post up some pictures later. Hope to have it running some time early next week.

Reaction score
Got a couple picture of before it went back into truck and then a test run we did.
Building down pipe as we speak and she will be road worthy once again.
b2884e43.jpg

2b3d6519.jpg

048ab96b.jpg

88f3cfe7.jpg

97420a9c.jpg

fb31196d.jpg

Latest posts

Members online