JACKED!!!

HoustonRider

Reaction score
I've had a few break-ins at my office over the past 6-7 years.

After the last one we bought a 900lb safe (we use it to store $ and data sometimes), bought a $700 DVR camera system with 8 cams (sees in the dark too), and put cameras outside facing parking area, facing outside front door, facing inside front door, each end of the hallway, outside rear door, and a few hidden (in case its an inside job, lol).

I ran all the video to the DVR (which is IN THE SAFE). so if they break in, they can't steal the DVR evidence. If they cut the wires to the cams, its too late, its already been recorded.

Cellular and power backups, padlocks on overhead doors (no key in them after hours) so if they wanna escape thru an overhead, they can't get it open.

Magnetic lock access during day, so no "surprise visits" when staff is down to one or two people, etc).

Bean

Reaction score
Cameras have been on my list of things to get for the shop just have not got them. Now its not an option.

mhop

Reaction score
They new what they were going for. It was def someone that has been there during work hours. Just my thought on the situation.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Have you guys fired anyone recently ? Any deals or something that might have went sour or something ? Seems like revenge based on monitary loses is motive. They cant sell half of what they took because its unique, and they took the time to take the expensive stuff, they didnt vandilize anything which leads me to believe that they might know you guys, and still plan to be friends with you afterwards until they are caught.

This sucks man, we are planning on doing our security up here at our shop soon. We have an alarm but im going to do a full CCTV system myself.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Kills me to hear this stuff, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, and I've got a few people on my list that probably deserve it.

My fingers are crossed that you figure out who it was and make a gigantic example of them!

Bean

Reaction score
We have some really good leads and pretty sure we know it is. Now its just a matter of the cops finding the stuff. Dont want to say more then that for now.

Russ

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this I hate nothing more than a thief. I hope you get the Bastard!

wint

Reaction score
Sucks to hear about this! Its kinda sad that its all adding up to a friend or a well known person. Hopefully the guilt burns them terribly.

How does this affect the dyno day in December?

Chrisreedtn

Reaction score
I talked to eric that morning, seemed pretty shook up, then told me what all had happened. Hate to hear it guys.

Try to post up the list, with any numbers on stuff that you may have so we can all keep our eyes out on forums/craigslist etc.. etc..

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear it...

This is going to make one hell of an interesting thread once it gets narrowed down and the people are caught. It hurt me to read the OP, those one off pieces always hurt the worst!

Latest posts

Members online