Joined the club....

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
For 6.7 Super Duty's who have lost weight. Truck runs awesome now! Installed S&B, Edge CTS, SCT tuner, and 4" Flo-Pro dual exhaust. Next the EGR will magically disappear but that won't be until the next shop lull.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
For 6.7 Super Duty's who have lost weight. Truck runs awesome now! Installed S&B, Edge CTS, SCT tuner, and 4" Flo-Pro dual exhaust. Next the EGR will magically disappear but that won't be until the next shop lull.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like to read about a comparison from your old truck to the new. Please

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I've had my 2013 for 2.5 years and 47k miles. Just took the no no parts off last night, feels like a brand new truck. Sounds awesome and is getting much better mpgs. Maybe you misunderstood my original post? I had an 11 Ecoboost prior...nice truck but doesn't hold a candle to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I've had my 2013 for 2.5 years and 47k miles. Just took the no no parts off last night, feels like a brand new truck. Sounds awesome and is getting much better mpgs. Maybe you misunderstood my original post? I had an 11 Ecoboost prior...nice truck but doesn't hold a candle to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh ya. Never mind. Can't compare them at all. Good luck with future mods.

sootie

Reaction score
thats funny-my truck is a 12 and lost weight a couple months back. my mileage decreased slightly. i run on the lowest tune (mini maxx) and do highway miles so no change in habits. only thing is that it is a bit colder ambient temp. kind of annoying.

Bydesign1

Reaction score
Try a higher hp tune, many of the trucks run best when in a hotter tune, just easy on the skinny pedal.

sootie

Reaction score
Try a higher hp tune, many of the trucks run best when in a hotter tune, just easy on the skinny pedal.

no chit sherlock.

pulsewidth at a given throttle position is all that changes on a mini maxx between tunes. therefore, cruising at a set rpm, driving on the prairies, with the same load, and very low throttle input-a bigger ipw tune will have no effect on the mileage.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.