Making some changes for Rudy's

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Figured i'd post a few pics of the upcoming changes i'm making to get ready for Rudy's Diesel event in October. Finally decided to sell the Fuel Mavericks (have always loved these wheels) and got a set of the Fuel Forged FF28 in black and machined. Never thought i'd go to Forged but I love these!
Also, installed the EZ Link from PPEI to test out! Loving it so far! Very user friendly and the install was a piece of cake! I only have about 50 miles on it so far, so i'll report once I get more seat time.
Install some OUO short gussets after some convincing from Jared. Not gonna lie, i'm impressed! The truck rides, accelerates and shifts like a whole new truck! So impressed that it lead to my next coming upgrade. We have the OUO front axle truss with dual steering stabilizers, OUO front and rear diff covers, OUO ALA's, and the new OUO front coil adjustable levelers on the way! Pictures don't do the OUO stuff justice! It's so nice!
I attached a few pics. More to come once the rest of the OUO parts arrive next week!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    620.5 KB · Views: 445
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 459
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    400.5 KB · Views: 400

sootie

Reaction score
looks sweet! why not run the wheels with the blades chopping forward? looks way more b'dass like that ;)

jwalk09

Reaction score
Looks good ! Guess I'll see that pos at Rudys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Figured i'd post a few pics of the upcoming changes i'm making to get ready for Rudy's Diesel event in October. Finally decided to sell the Fuel Mavericks (have always loved these wheels) and got a set of the Fuel Forged FF28 in black and machined. Never thought i'd go to Forged but I love these!
Also, installed the EZ Link from PPEI to test out! Loving it so far! Very user friendly and the install was a piece of cake! I only have about 50 miles on it so far, so i'll report once I get more seat time.
Install some OUO short gussets after some convincing from Jared. Not gonna lie, i'm impressed! The truck rides, accelerates and shifts like a whole new truck! So impressed that it lead to my next coming upgrade. We have the OUO front axle truss with dual steering stabilizers, OUO front and rear diff covers, OUO ALA's, and the new OUO front coil adjustable levelers on the way! Pictures don't do the OUO stuff justice! It's so nice!
I attached a few pics. More to come once the rest of the OUO parts arrive next week!

How are those Fuel tires holding up on your truck? I was considering getting a set of them next potentially but wasn't sure if they'd wear as well as my nitto Terra grapplers

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Looks great Jeremy. I see some Fuel Forged in my future as well!
They grew on me quick! I have never been a huge fan of American Force. We sell Specialty Forged. They have some of my favorite designs and Mike runs them on his. These just call around locally for a great deal!

Just to refresh my memory how much lift you have up front and what is the tire and wheel size?

2.5" level in the front. My truck came with the F350 block in the rear for some reason....:shrug:

How are those Fuel tires holding up on your truck? I was considering getting a set of them next potentially but wasn't sure if they'd wear as well as my nitto Terra grapplers

I don't think they are going to last as long as any of the Toyo's or Nitto's i've had but i'm impressed so far. Especially for the price. This set was about $600 cheaper than Nitto Trail Grapplers same size. At the rate they are going i'll get about 35k-40k out of them.

Jomax

Reaction score
I prefer the nitto or Toyo. My nittos will go to 55k easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04cr450

Reaction score
love nitto ^ but 55k? actually i question this but it may be true, i say this because my last set of terra's lasted only 30k miles with no 1/4 mile runs etc etc, normal driving. This new set, totally different- this set takes the track times, burn outs, and mileage and doesnt even see wear. They must change rubber compounds at times. I know crazy statement.

Latest posts

Members online