Maryland Members

Marty

Reaction score
Says the guys who have a combined hp of less then my carb'd diesel. Lol

Im going to Datalog a spool up. I wonder if the icp is effecting that instead of it being my converter.

TonyG

Reaction score
Says the guys who have a combined hp of less then my carb'd diesel. Lol

Im going to Datalog a spool up. I wonder if the icp is effecting that instead of it being my converter.

I really feel I heard that converter making racket

TonyG

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the hurricane/tornadic activity a everyday event all of a sudden in maryland ?¿?

DMDP

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the hurricane/tornadic activity a everyday event all of a sudden in maryland ?¿?

I work for BGE (baltimore gas and electric) and We had over 600k people out after friday nights storm. Im goin on 14hrs today. We got crews with us from louisiana that came to help No one saw this comin so its pretty much chaos lol

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Yeah another BGE employee here. I love this easy money haha Jon are alot of underground crews doing loop work and ****?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Lol your just as bad!! I was at the bar with my buddy who just got on at Amtrak. I hear how hard y'all work lmao! Nothing I can do man they got us patrolling down wires

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
BGE moto, hurry up and wait! Cant do certain things till other switchig is done so we got alotta down time!

that quote goes from job to job it seems like... hurry up and get there so we can wait for the train dispatcher to let us work out in the tracks if he does at all.. but with that said when its go time you better be ready and im sure its the same way with you guys..

as for strokin6.4.. where did you busy just get hired at? wouldnt happen to be working in North East would he, in the old AREA electric building, they just hired a bunch of guys

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
That exact location lol. 2 of them did. I guess they are going on night shift or something here soon it sounded like.

Latest posts

Members online