Mishmoto direct fit radiator review

Pa/powerstroke

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys have mishmoto direct fit radiator I found one on eBay but not sure if there junk or no ? Idk how to post a pic or I would.

Merc82

Reaction score
I bought one off ebay, it was the real deal from mishimoto, looks and fits great. Works as it should.

militant83

Reaction score
If your in the market for a high quality aluminum radiator or intercooler talk with Pete at Alradco. I recently installed one of their intercoolers and was very impressed with the company all around. A great product made in the USA. He is a site sponsor under the name Alradco. He will hook you up.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
I bought one off ebay, it was the real deal from mishimoto, looks and fits great. Works as it should.

Thanks for the kind words!

Well I seen a mishmoto on eBay for $362 I'm guessing it a fake knock off

That unit is indeed one of our radiators! If you do pick it up, let us know what you think!

-John

Pa/powerstroke

Reaction score
thanks john for confirming that that is a true mishimoto i will deffiently write a review if i end up buying one.

mstng5point0

Reaction score
I bought one off ebay. Very nice piece that dropped right in like stock. Only thing I would like is for them to come with new tranny line fittings.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
thanks john for confirming that that is a true mishimoto i will deffiently write a review if i end up buying one.

Sure thing! Looking forward to your review.

I bought one off ebay. Very nice piece that dropped right in like stock. Only thing I would like is for them to come with new tranny line fittings.

Thanks for picking up our radiator. Our radiator was designed to re-use the factory fittings. They should swap right over from the stock radiator to our radiator. Did you have any issues with swapping the fittings?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121567246948?nav=SEARCH
I found one on eBay also from a different seller but for the same price. I'd love to pull the trigger on it because of how cheap it is....but it makes me leary because its so cheap when it list for nearly $300 more. List is around $680 I think vs ebay price of $362

This also appears to be our product!

Thanks guys!
-John

mstng5point0

Reaction score
Thanks for picking up our radiator. Our radiator was designed to re-use the factory fittings. They should swap right over from the stock radiator to our radiator. Did you have any issues with swapping the fittings?

This also appears to be our product!

Thanks guys!
-John[/QUOTE]

No they swapped over but I live in Nh in the salt band. Tranny lines here get so rusty they don't like to come out of the fittings or break when they do. It was easier for me to unscrew the fittings with the lines still connected. Ford wont sell just the fittings so im kinda stuck when my lines go. I would happily pay $20-40 more for one that came with those fittings.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
No they swapped over but I live in Nh in the salt band. Tranny lines here get so rusty they don't like to come out of the fittings or break when they do. It was easier for me to unscrew the fittings with the lines still connected. Ford wont sell just the fittings so im kinda stuck when my lines go. I would happily pay $20-40 more for one that came with those fittings.

Got it! I will certainly pass this on to our team to see if we can include fittings or offer the option to add new fittings. Thanks for the feedback!

-John

Latest posts

Members online