More changes coming next week.

Extended Power

Reaction score
So is running 2 pumps going to make it touchy to drive on the street or will it be like normal?

Hopefully it won't change anything...it's just making up for the chitty stock hpop's lack of volume/pressure.

Shawn could answer this better then me. His truck is running...I'm still building my setup.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
starts,idles and drives like stock, took me a while to get it like that but i got her perfect now

Extended Power

Reaction score
Kevin...where did you get that BMF air filter from? That thing is huge!

Got a part number for it?

kevin

Reaction score
Kevin...where did you get that BMF air filter from? That thing is huge!

Got a part number for it?

My local parts guys ordered it by mistake for somone and it was hanging on the shelf for ever so I took it to see if I could make it work... Only problem is its 5 inch and the washer bottle neck won't fit but I'm going to shorten the neck and it will be fine.. I can get the part# when I get home next week

Extended Power

Reaction score
Yeah, I still have my washer bottle...I was thinking of adding some kind of "Y" pipe, and add another filter. (pending on vacuum readings)

Extended Power

Reaction score
A HUGE thank you going out to Jesse at Warren Diesel!

He got my injectors modified and sent back to me in an unbelievably short time.

Thank you Jess!! They look brand new!

Extended Power

Reaction score
Did you look down at the piston with a camera or something to make sure it didnt hurt the piston?

Sucks for you man, frustrating i know

Picked up a Provision 618 inspection camera today.
Gonna inspect the cylinder wall and piston on #7 later on here.
If everything looks good, it's time to put some "Hugh Jess" injectors in, and start buttoning it back up again....:clapping::redspotdance:

Extended Power

Reaction score
Finally got it all back together again. Didn't do the BOV, as I didn't have time.

All as I can say is "Thank You" Shawn, (redneck6.0l) for all your help through texts and phone calls, to finally getting my truck to have the stupid, insane, and rediculous power it has now.

And a "Thank You" to Jesse at Warren Diesel for the extremely fast turn around on my injectors. They work flawlessly.

No video yet, and it just started to rain yet again....

kevin

Reaction score
Finally got it all back together again. Didn't do the BOV, as I didn't have time.

All as I can say is "Thank You" Shawn, (redneck6.0l) for all your help through texts and phone calls, to finally getting my truck to have the stupid, insane, and rediculous power it has now.

And a "Thank You" to Jesse at Warren Diesel for the extremely fast turn around on my injectors. They work flawlessly.

No video yet, and it just started to rain yet again....
good to hear Ivan.. you going to take it to mission? I wanted to go but i dont think i will make it home in time

Extended Power

Reaction score
i take it the cylinder inspection turned out ok?

Had a lot of soot on top of it. At first o thought I saw 2 holes blown right through the piston...then I stuck a piece of silicone hose inside the cylinder, and attached the other end to a blow gun. I let it fling around inside the cylinder for a bit to clean everything up...everything looked good...

good to hear Ivan.. you going to take it to mission? I wanted to go but i dont think i will make it home in time

No...I've been off for 3 weeks already...time to go back to work.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
i'm just glad to hear you got the dual hpop's working and the truck runs in sane. i'll never forget the excitment in your voice when you told me you pegged a 100psi gauge lol video video video

Extended Power

Reaction score
That 100 psi was the drive pressure to the 63mm turbo...no diverter valve, and dual .620" internal gate ports. May have to look at getting an .80 housing or bigger, cuz it's got a ton of fuel now.
Had trouble trying to watch gauges and keep the truck in a straight line. It pulls very, very, very, very hard. (the video of my old 66/s480 twin set up doesn't even hold a candle to the power this setup has.)

And this is still just Eric's Extreme "Street" tune. Lol.

Absolutely no shortage of hpo anymore.

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
badass Ivan! Im sure you could step of the secondary now :eek:

Hows spoolup now?

Extended Power

Reaction score
badass Ivan! Im sure you could step of the secondary now :eek:

Hows spoolup now?

Acts like a normal truck again.
Spool up is as easy as you want it...if you wanna fry the tires, just tip into it a little more.

There is more smoke for sure...but get the f u c k outta the way, cuz it flat out MOVES!

It down poured all evening here, and sure as chit some young yahoo in a cummins with no muffler pulls up beside me at the lights...:cursing:
He wanted to race, but the streets were running with water...I had my wife and boy with me too...(and I got the "don't be screwing around on wet roads with us in the truck" speech before we left.)

Latest posts

Members online