MPD injectors 180 with 75% with powermax

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The saying around here is, if youre a pussy leave it stock... you did these go fast parts for a reason!

amarillo250

Reaction score
It's nice to know that I can IF I would like. LOL I didnt thought that it will be that fast. I'm working on it to put the pedal all the way down. LOL

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I've pushed my truck up to 1700* on the stock turbo and injectors. The turbo I'm running now has helped a lot. 1400* is about the hottest I've got it. Thats about a 250-300* drop. I'm running a modified Super Panty Dropper and the Atlas 80 FICM tune from PHP. I'm gonna be puttin' about 300 miles on my truck tomorrow. I'll let you know how the temps go.

amarillo250

Reaction score
I just got a FICM from KEM installed and I work with Eric to get all the tunes figured out.
I wonder how the truck will run if the tuning is dialed inn.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I just got a FICM from KEM installed and I work with Eric to get all the tunes figured out.
I wonder how the truck will run if the tuning is dialed inn.

Should be an absolute Beast! You're faster than me, I know that.LOLLOL

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Hey Frank nice talking to you,Once you get that rough idle figured out,let me know what happens.Like to help you lower those EGT's,and still have a fast truck.:ford:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Frank, tell em' to hurry up and get it fixed. I wanna here you talking about how much better your truck runs with the MTW turbo over the PMax.

Latest posts

Members online