My 6.0 build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
What are your plans for going lower, suspension wise? I still want to go lower in my truck, but I think I'm about as low as I can go... unless I completely take the bump stops out and look at new front springs. There is a company called Springtech (you may have heard of them, I just now found out about them) and they make some great springs for lowering our rides. Johnathan from Dyno Proven was telling me about them last month. Pretty sure that's who he uses on his lowered dually.

I might cut the bumpstops in half and cut another 1/4 coil or so. Probably going to pull the bottom leaf out in the rear also.

on another note... got the new wheels and tires on last night. Just need to wash it now...

photo2_zps4ed4db3b.jpg
photo4_zps8b601c91.jpg

swinky

Reaction score
Looks good man. I was talking to your buddy with the lowmax at Rudy's. He's cool dude. Said you were really gay though lol

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Looks good man. I was talking to your buddy with the lowmax at Rudy's. He's cool dude. Said you were really gay though lol

Lol Shoulda told him lowered trucks and stretch tires are gay. His truck is the gay max lol jk thing came out sick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the chad

Reaction score
Lol Shoulda told him lowered trucks and stretch tires are gay. His truck is the gay max lol jk thing came out sick!

This ^ my lord that thing is nasty. I really like the new tires josh, after rudys I'm debating yanking my 420's off and burning them.... Everywhere you look now

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
This ^ my lord that thing is nasty. I really like the new tires josh, after rudys I'm debating yanking my 420's off and burning them.... Everywhere you look now

Yeah he did a great job with that truck. It looked good before and now it's downright wild. Local dudes killin it!! *** the 420s so glad I went with something different

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Powdercoated traction bars finally...
c845bf2eb3a711e3aa4712dc2a2ca455_8_zps0ee9002b.jpg

Heading down to MPD on Friday. Stock HPOP going in for a little while while I wait for some changes to be made and having the injectors rebuilt, and changing to MFI's new 7 hole 100% nozzles hopefully! Can't wait to see how it does then.

ford rules

Reaction score
Stock HPOP going back in? What are you running for a HPOP now?
Curious how you like the new 7 holes when you get them.

swinky

Reaction score
What are you running for pushrods and valve springs, my cab is coming back up and probably going with rcd pushrods, springs, lifters and a stage one cam. Lord knows what the lifters look like in an 03 with 220k miles on it.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
What are you running for pushrods and valve springs, my cab is coming back up and probably going with rcd pushrods, springs, lifters and a stage one cam. Lord knows what the lifters look like in an 03 with 220k miles on it.

RCD

Reaction score
Lol "slightly" and at least you guys have different tires now

---Clayton
2002 eclb 7.3- for sale
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

Latest posts

Members online