My 6.0 build

ford rules

Reaction score
This was from another shop that touched it. I might do a ported intake mani while it's up. Other than that I'm just going to fix the stripped threads and clean everything up a bit while the cab is up. Just need to find time to do it. It should only take a day.

Kinda figured it wasnt from MPD lol
Ported mani would be a nice upgrade.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Kinda figured it wasnt from MPD lol
Ported mani would be a nice upgrade.

Yeah it was not MPD... lol. When we put the truck back together this past weekend everything go torqued properly there. And figure might as well do a ported mani if the cab is off... right? lol

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
50-55psi boost on the new tune. More than it's ever made before... How much boost do you see out of yours? And what injectors are you running again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen 48-50 in the street tune,still haven't loaded the race tune yet. I'm going to load the race tune this weekend probably and see what it builds. 285/150 hybrids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Did you ever check out those time-serts I was talking about? How did you fix that leaking valve cover...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Did you ever check out those time-serts I was talking about? How did you fix that leaking valve cover...

I didn't check them out. Two of the bolts towards the back on the bottom of the pass side valve cover were a little loose and the threads were decent enough to go just tight enough. The far rear hole on the pass side was completely stripped but luckily that one passes all the way through. I just picked up another m6x1 bolt that was a bit longer, put the rubber thing from the stock bolt on it, and threw a lockwasher and a nut on the the bottom to get it to tighten down. Next time the cab comes off the truck will get new rocker boxes and all new VC hardware for sure.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Truck is finally getting some changes.... as soon as it comes back from the body shop due to hail damage it is getting a 4.5" lift, 35" toyos on 20x14s and a bullseye s466. Should be a fun setup with the 250/75s that are in it now!

Latest posts

Members online