MY BIG 6.7 BUILD

BOSS450

Reaction score
It's comments like you're getting is the reason I haven't put a build thread up on here. Your work might not be beautiful or the way some would do it but it works and you're learning. If it doesn't work the way you want it to you will change it. Simple as that. Congrats boss happy for you. I'm sure it's gonna be a exciting to watch where this goes.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
It's comments like you're getting is the reason I haven't put a build thread up on here. Your work might not be beautiful or the way some would do it but it works and you're learning. If it doesn't work the way you want it to you will change it. Simple as that. Congrats boss happy for you. I'm sure it's gonna be a exciting to watch where this goes.

I appreciate it man. I don't let the negative comments get to me. It tickles me inside knowing that they probably can't do what I have done being 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Someone will always have something to say, this is the Internet after all. Everyone is a pro.

Lol I'm no where near a pro that's not what I'm saying. I just learn as I go and as things bresk

Black AOD

Reaction score
S***,

I'm jealous because guys like the OP have spare time to do all this. I built my mustangs back in the day just me and my buddy. I wish I could have built my 6.4 like this on my own time but I have zero time anymore for that sadly....I whole heartedly agree, you built this yourself. Hats off to you bud 🏻

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swsignal5

Reaction score
S***,

I'm jealous because guys like the OP have spare time to do all this. I built my mustangs back in the day just me and my buddy. I wish I could have built my 6.4 like this on my own time but I have zero time anymore for that sadly....I whole heartedly agree, you built this yourself. Hats off to you bud 🏻

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really don't have time. I live 1.5 hours from where I work and work 10 hour days. I haven't slept good in 2 years. That's why I'm glad I just got this running.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
66c05c4bd6c5270780f9a714bfe14835.jpg

First clap down.