My Build Thread-American Hogger

blk350on20s

Reaction score
No. Haven't heard from precision. The tow rig for DPC is finished though. Hoping for some tunes tomorrow.
IMG_20140413_130012_013.jpg

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well still no new tunes but Levi killed it with these turbo blankets. I could have sworn I ordered these Thursday. One hell of a turnaround time.
IMG_20140414_211937_911.jpg

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
hes awesome and superfast, same deal on my big charger he had it to me in like 3 days and i had to send him measurements to make a custom one

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Yeah man Levi had mine to me in 2 days I think it was. And they were awesome. Definately going to get my buisness again when I need more blankets. Great guy.

Crack85

Reaction score
-Turbo blanket isolates the heat produced by your turbocharger, and prevents that heat from damaging, or even igniting, components surrounding the turbocharger within your engine compartment.

-Improves the performance of your turbocharger by keeping "the hot side hot.

-Improves the performance of your turbocharger by keeping "the cool side cool."

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i only used them because the wire harness on the right side is really close to my turbo, its supposed to help with spool ect but i dk

blk350on20s

Reaction score
i only used them because the wire harness on the right side is really close to my turbo, its supposed to help with spool ect but i dk

Same here dustin. If it helps out hell ya but Those main harness wires are super close with the fender in LOL.

I have 2 new tunes from Eric and just got to the truck. Know if it works shortly. Cant really drive the truck until the guy with the scanner comes out and does a bleed on the abs module. Thing is making braking incredibly violent. Im picking him up tomorrow to do it so we should be in business tomorrow. Also having a bigger surge tank made. Was worried it was too small.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I would just bleed the brakes at each wheel bleeding it threw the module doesn't always work well

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Same here dustin. If it helps out hell ya but Those main harness wires are super close with the fender in LOL.

I have 2 new tunes from Eric and just got to the truck. Know if it works shortly. Cant really drive the truck until the guy with the scanner comes out and does a bleed on the abs module. Thing is making braking incredibly violent. Im picking him up tomorrow to do it so we should be in business tomorrow. Also having a bigger surge tank made. Was worried it was too small.

As our crew cheif said when we were still racing to my dad when he said he had no brakes. "You don't need brakes, your trying to go fast not go slow!"LOL

alradco

Reaction score

it's cheap insurance. I had a wiring harness catch on fire in my Corvette when we put a turbo on it. After that put a blanket on it and you could put your hand on the blanket, does a great job of keeping heat in.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Eric's second tune did the trick. Idles great. No vgt codes and spools up a lot nicer than the spartan. That's a load off the shoulders.

I'm not sure why bleeding at the brakes will help. Nothing was separated brake fluid wise. Its in the hydro boost. That being said I couldn't tell ya how the abs system works.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.