My Build Thread-American Hogger

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I'll get one tomorrow. I already left. I was in slacks and a polo and its 25* and windy as hell LOL.

RSK

Reaction score
I'll get one tomorrow. I already left. I was in slacks and a polo and its 25* and windy as hell LOL.

tell me about it!!! I almost got blown over by the winds when I stepped out of my buddies 450. then at vanson leathers, while my buddy was getting measured by a hog for his leather suite to race his pro street bike we heard the sound of glass breaking. windows were getting knocked out by the rain and wind, although to be fair this place was in a 100 year old mill. maybe older.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
tell me about it!!! I almost got blown over by the winds when I stepped out of my buddies 450. then at vanson leathers, while my buddy was getting measured by a hog for his leather suite to race his pro street bike we heard the sound of glass breaking. windows were getting knocked out by the rain and wind, although to be fair this place was in a 100 year old mill. maybe older.

Let's rewind. You said there was a hog....details LOL. JK!!!!

webb06

Reaction score
I'm not sure why bleeding at the brakes will help. Nothing was separated brake fluid wise. Its in the hydro boost. That being said I couldn't tell ya how the abs system works.

are you sure the 2 hoses next to the master cylinder are not swapped? i mixed mine up once and had an awful braking problem. one of the lines has blue tape around each end that i didn't pay attention to. something to look at to make sure.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
are you sure the 2 hoses next to the master cylinder are not swapped? i mixed mine up once and had an awful braking problem. one of the lines has blue tape around each end that i didn't pay attention to. something to look at to make sure.

well played my boy !

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Coolant tank tacked up.
IMG_0323.jpg

swinky

Reaction score

Pro street Harley?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I ordered another tank to cut up to weld all the bungs to this one. Stupid but it shows up next day. I have no spare time. I can sell you the one on the truck lol

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I ordered another tank to cut up to weld all the bungs to this one. Stupid but it shows up next day. I have no spare time. I can sell you the one on the truck lol

Shoot me a text with some info on the one on the truck. I might want it.

Josh
215-421-1390

Dzchey21

Reaction score

i did the same thing, easy to do when the engine has to come out.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i should have an aluminum degas bottle in production very soon. not trying to derail.

Latest posts

Members online