My MPD S475 Kit.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Everyone that took Vids is still at the shop dynoing other trucks Ect so it may be till.tomorrow until they get posted. Mike got a couple good knew with the go.pro
Thia is what Mike's truck did to the snow
ae2dc864-425b-b1a2.jpg

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
It made 799 corrected , pegged the backpressure sensor, this was x street. It only made 754 in x race.

Depending on the version of thes software and the options chosen, the race for injectors is probably too much PW and not maintaining RP. Once fully modded, the Xtreme Race and Xtreme Street are just names of files. They could be called "Xtreme for dual pumps" and "Xtreme for less HPF". ;)

Good numbers, let me know if you need anything.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah mine did 850/1630
We will post graphs and stuff later but I'm super happy it makes power early

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah on fuel with a gearhead tune that's an old version mal had a newer version and did 880 about 15 times lol Mike's gunna start a thread later lots of good info we gathered today

Erikclaw

Reaction score
15 times? Damn, that is a dyno monster. LOL Surprised that is all it made. Good to see everyone made it down there this weekend.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
No event just testing a bunch of set ups including a durmax ect.

They tested a twin turbod 6.0 that did like 740 on fuel... wish I.could have stayed to see that
Erik they were messing with some tuning... there will be more progress they were just trying things

Erikclaw

Reaction score
No event just testing a bunch of set ups including a durmax ect.

They tested a twin turbod 6.0 that did like 740 on fuel... wish I.could have stayed to see that
Erik they were messing with some tuning... there will be more progress they were just trying things

Damn a 6.0 740 on fuel!

Cool, I just love the fact that they are trying different settings with recorded results. Do work Mike!
Hope to get some new tuning options before AZ and see what they do on the track.

Latest posts

Members online