My new 2014 6.7!

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Truck looks good! I'll have to keep those seat covers in mind when mine get worn. Turned out nice.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
BB4D9CC6-DBA8-4165-8385-49DB30F16E9B.png

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
All that has been added recently is OUO traction bars and no-limit egt probe kit

Up next is shocks and a new sound system
Shocks either going with the fox 2.0, can't decide to go with or without the reservoir?

On the stereo I have no idea. I really would like to know what are the best products for the money. I would like a touch screen double din, but would also like to retain my factory Bluetooth audio and hand controls. Sound clarity is also important and would like to add a single 12" shallow sub. All ears on stereo products. I have a budget, but should be pretty easy to stay within it.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Also added fox shocks all the way around and with reservoir's in the front. The new wheels are 22x12 AF octanes with the same 3" lift I've always had.

I've never been a fan of polished wheels or chrome on a silver truck, but the last 4 sets of wheels I've had have all been black and I had to try something different. I really think they turned out good and didn't end up clashing with the silver like I thought they would.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Also added fox shocks all the way around and with reservoir's in the front. The new wheels are 22x12 AF octanes with the same 3" lift I've always had.

I've never been a fan of polished wheels or chrome on a silver truck, but the last 4 sets of wheels I've had have all been black and I had to try something different. I really think they turned out good and didn't end up clashing with the silver like I thought they would.
Looks friggin great! I love the silver and the AFs look perfect!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

theplumber

Reaction score
Wow it looks good!!!
I ask a paint shop near my house here and they told me i cannot paint chrome !!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Jgon08

Reaction score
Wow it looks good!!!
I ask a paint shop near my house here and they told me i cannot paint chrome !!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Time to get a new painter, I've done it many times with zero issues.

I love the new look, Im thinking about switching to polished wheels myself.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.