My Project

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Congratulations Mike! If not you, at least somebody in your family will be producing some skid marks! Hope all the family is doing well.

pog

Reaction score
looks sweet buddy. i know you guys are limited on space down there but you need more room to play.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks sweet buddy. i know you guys are limited on space down there but you need more room to play.

I just felt like entertaining the guys that did all the work. yeah there's better spots , cops were called so I had to bail . tires are now listed as used haha !

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
whats with the brakes? arent you the one that always said it doesn't count if they are used? does your factory locker not stay locked? i thought you had the spe lock kit?

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
whats with the brakes? arent you the one that always said it doesn't count if they are used? does your factory locker not stay locked? i thought you had the spe lock kit?

live life full throttle

this thing does burnouts at 60 mph in a mild tune, im not worried about using my brakes to prove it. but this turbo takes a bit to light , better video with a little breaking. the spe kit I used doesn't seem to work so I don't even bother with it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
this thing does burnouts at 60 mph in a mild tune, im not worried about using my brakes to prove it. but this turbo takes a bit to light , better video with a little breaking. the spe kit I used doesn't seem to work so I don't even bother with it.
i must not be able to joke very well. lol.. no doubt in my mind that thing rips.. sucks the locker doesn't work.. trutracs in both axles again?

live life full throttle

WHY NOT

Reaction score
For a 3.0 turbo that thing really doesn't have a huge amount of smoke on the low end in the videos. Lights it better than I thought it would and sounds killer

Latest posts

Members online