My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
put the wood to it a few times today in the medium pulse width file from craig , this truck is ***king scary. over 3000 rpm it comes scary alive. for how quick spooling and responsive it is for a daily driver, its unbelieveable . I am running a Midwest trans and looser mod'd stock converter that helped a bit with drivability. feels way over 800 in the 2000us file. comparing it to my silver truck that was 750+ , its not even close how much harder it pulls. chasing a driveline vibration , gonna get it rebalanced to see if that's the issue.

DWhite

Reaction score
put the wood to it a few times today in the medium pulse width file from craig , this truck is ***king scary. over 3000 rpm it comes scary alive. for how quick spooling and responsive it is for a daily driver, its unbelieveable . I am running a Midwest trans and looser mod'd stock converter that helped a bit with drivability. feels way over 800 in the 2000us file. comparing it to my silver truck that was 750+ , its not even close how much harder it pulls. chasing a driveline vibration , gonna get it rebalanced to see if that's the issue.

Get that thing to the track ASAP. I'm wanting to see what kind of numbers you are putting up.

DWhite

Reaction score
Come on Mikey it might push me into getting rid of the 6.4 for another 6.7 but a 15 and build it. Haha.
Sounds like a badass. Congrats on it and the new kid. Ill give you a shout Monday for some stuff.

pog

Reaction score
When does the vibration start or become noticeable? I'm fighting the same issue.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

All kinds of awesome

Dzchey21

Reaction score
since the driveshaft is one piece you might need to adjust the pinion angle a bit to get it right.

dseitler

Reaction score

I'm not even in the same league with your truck but I was trying to explain the Torque/Rumble myself to Craig at 3K up in my big Tune when I roll into hard. Reminds me of a C15 Cat pulling a hill loaded but it's very noticeable. Probably not the same thing you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online